Not Engaged Yet

Photo doggies for Anthony

speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited January 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Not sure how many of you have seen this yet, but there is a facebook event going around requesting people send photos of their dogs to a boy named Anthony.  Anthony is going through chemo for acute lymphoblastic leukemia and whenever the he sees dogs, he smiles.  I think it is the sweetest idea, so wanted to share with you guys too. 

Here is the link. <<*edited so this whole sentence is a link.  If it doesn't work the event is called photo doggies for anthony.

Re: Photo doggies for Anthony

• @speakeasy14 I don't think there's a link in this post.  I also think it's a super cute idea (and so many of us have already done it!)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @blue thanks for the heads up, I had a link but I guess I didn't paste it so just made the whole sentence a link now :)
  • lilacck28lilacck28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2015
    I love this. After so many annoying things that go viral on FB (seriously, stop posting the fucking privacy disclaimer. It's fake.), this makes my heart smile. Vi sent him snuggles last night, in the form of this picture:

SERIOUSLY. I hate those stupid posts. Aside: I have a lot of artist friends. I get why they would freak out and go "oh! Maybe I should post this because I don't want my artwork getting misused/ appropriated/ lose the copyright to my work" (Though I still think its dumb, because, duh, the disclaimer is not a legal document.)

But SO MANY people on my facebook that post this aren't artists! I don't understand why they're so concerned with Facebook using their random instagrams of food?

And I left the picture of VI because... because.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards