Chit Chat

OMG my sandwhich!!!

Guys, guys, guys, guys. I just had the best grilled cheese sandwich. It had like 4 different kinds of cheese (sharp, swiss, provolone and something I don't know), bacon, and tomatoes. And it was on the most amazing sourdough bread.

How as lunch for all my other west coasters? And ok, east coasters since you had lunch not too long ago.

Re: OMG my sandwhich!!!

• I was in the car for the past five hours so all I've eaten today were some Reeses Pieces on the road.

I'm therefore feeling a little hangry.

I should really get on that.
  • Grilled chicken wrap with avocado, roasted red peppers, spinach, and salsa on a whole wheat tortilla. It was delicious... except for the part that got soaked with pickle juice! Barf.

• (And your sandwich sounds really good!)
  • edited January 2015
    I was so busy when I got to work that I didn't have time to make my breakfast (I eat it while I'm reading and sorting email and adjusting my to-do list based on new emails), so that's what I'm having for lunch.

Quinoa with prunes.

ETA:  I'm very jeal of your sandwich.  Craving cheese now.  And bacon.
  • Umm, I had oreos, pretzel crackers (not even the good ones, but the Town House knock offs), and a Dr. Pepper.  I'm much more excited about the smothered pork chops I'm making for dinner. 

• Does coffee count? Ugh, you're making me hungry! I work from home you would think I could step away from the evil machine and EAT!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds like a great grilled cheese sandwich!

I had salt baked tofu with super hot sauce from my fav local Chinese place today. . . and I feel that I shall soon live to regret this.  Like, very soon.

BTW, how do people feel about the word "sammie" in regards to sandwiches?  I always thought it was kinda annoying.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I had pretzels and cold coffee.
  • That grilled cheese sounds amazing and I now want one.

My lunch was boring - turkey sandwich and small salad. I'm still hungry.

@PrettyGirlLost I HATE the word "sammie"

• That sounds like a great grilled cheese sandwich!

I had salt baked tofu with super hot sauce from my fav local Chinese place today. . . and I feel that I shall soon live to regret this.  Like, very soon.

BTW, how do people feel about the word "sammie" in regards to sandwiches?  I always thought it was kinda annoying.
    I totally say it. I also say samich. I'm also like 10 so...
  • I know we hate pinterest here, but I follow like three different Grilled Cheese boards.  Magical stuff, I tell you. 

I'm having brown rice with madras lentils for lunch.  Diet time. :(

Actually, it's not that bad.  It's just a grilled cheese sandwich sounds way better. 

• I had a big salad with sliced steak on top with a raspberry vinaigrette from home, and then a coworker picked up some greasy, thin-crust Jersey pizza. I had some Welch's fruit snacks and a handful of peanuts too. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to eat for second lunch.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• That sounds delicious. I am having Pad Woon Sen and fried calamari for lunch.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't like you right now. 

I have had Nekot cookies with peanut butter in the middle. (I don't know if they come any other way, just covering my bases.)

I may make grilled cheeses and tomato soup for dinner and it will ALL BE YOUR FAULT, MAGIC. ALL YOUR FAULT. 

:D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • A mini cupcake and some sour gummy hearts. 

Yep. 

• MagicInk said:
    I don't like you right now. 

I have had Nekot cookies with peanut butter in the middle. (I don't know if they come any other way, just covering my bases.)

I may make grilled cheeses and tomato soup for dinner and it will ALL BE YOUR FAULT, MAGIC. ALL YOUR FAULT. 

:D
    I accept that.

For dinner last night, we had cookies and a bottle of wine. Because we are fantastic grown ups.
    FTFY. :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We just hate wedding related Pinterest shit here.  I don't think we hate the recipe and DIY related stuff.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I had chicken pasta salad with ranch and honey mustard dressing mixed.  Yum.

And earlier I had a slice of homemade cheesecake that was so good I almost licked the plate.

• I had chicken pasta salad with ranch and honey mustard dressing mixed.  Yum.

And earlier I had a slice of homemade cheesecake that was so good I almost licked the plate.

Almost? Girl, next time, lick the plate. Life is short, lick the plate.
  •  

MagicInk said:

I had chicken pasta salad with ranch and honey mustard dressing mixed.  Yum.

Almost? Girl, next time, lick the plate. Life is short, lick the plate.
    There were people around.  That was the only thing that stopped me ;)
  • I hate the word "sammie." But I do say "sammich." I hate "samwich" - I am irrational.

• Kale leaves. Shrimp. Shredded salmon. And my cayenne pepper green tea concoction. Sigh.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Now I want Welch's Fruit Snacks. . . or gummy bears!

• We just hate wedding related Pinterest shit here.  I don't think we hate the recipe and DIY related stuff.
    I hate the DIY stuff.  I look at it and go, "This will inevitably end up on Pinterest Fails if I attempt it." 

• I had Subway. Turkey breast, provolone, spinach, black olives, and mayo (leaded). It was delicious. We never get Subway, but kiddo and I had to go to the store to get stuff for dinner (homemade mac & cheese), and there is a Subway in the store. Couldn't resist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm ashamed to admit that I just ate frozen from the box mini White Castle burgers.
    Moose loves them. 
    (Samidge or sammitch doesn't bug me, when we're being silly. Sammie, for whatever reason, annoys the hell out of me.)
  • Cottage cheese and celery. Dieting is STUPID, guys.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards