Nevada-Las Vegas

2015 Vegas Brides!!

13»

Re: 2015 Vegas Brides!!

• yes! i would love some info. I'm waiting for a proposal from a wedding planner I might hire. I figured it would cost me more but we want to keep the same anniversary date we have had for so many years already. 

Thank you.
  • What is your email?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • whoops forgot that lol
    toughcookie508@gmail.com
  • Hi Y'all!!! What a relief to get married in Vegas instead of doing the traditional stuff and spend a ton of money.  I am really excited to plan this and reading all your tips has been really helpful.  Thanks! I haven't booked anything yet and don't have a date.  I hoping for April.  We are planning a quick trip to LV in October to check things out.  
  • Has anyone had or been to a in suite reception at nobus the sake suite? If so can you bring in your own food and drink? Thank you
  • Hi!  We are getting married at Springs Preserve on November 12th...the ceremony and reception will be there.  Scheme Events is going to do our DOC.  That is all we have decided! So many decisions, I am feeling overwhelmed.  But I got the Knot's wedding planner organizer today so at least I can write things down and feel better about it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello all! We're getting married on August 15, 2015 at Caesars Palace Juno Garden. Reception will likely be at Maggiano's. Putting deposit on reception this week. I just sent out the save the dates. Bridesmaids dresses purchased during a great Black Friday sale. Planning honeymoon right now. I'm way over budget at this point, but you only get married once! (Hopefully) lol
  • Chapel of the Flowers booked for 15th September 2015.  Having a girlie day on Saturday to start looking at dresses :D
  • IT'S FINALLY OUR YEAR! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow ladies! Can't believe how organized (and how far out!) some of your weddings are!!

I'm getting married 2/7 at Tropicana's Havana Room followed by a reception at Wicked Spoon. We had an ultra quick engagement, got engaged 9/13, but we were both so ready to get married we decided Vegas was our best bet to get it all done in the time frame we wanted. That said, we sent save the dates early October then invitations right before Christmas. Definitely would have been nice to give people 4-5 months notice for a destination wedding like it looks like some of you will be lucky enough to do! But... oh well. We know not everyone will be there and have come to terms with that.
  • Hi Guys!! 

We are getting married on 12/17 at the Silver Sky Chapel and we are also booking our reception there as well!

My dress has been bought and sitting in my sisters' closet and we are waiting until around May to get the bridesmaids dresses.

Save the Dates were sent out in December.
  • @faith4keep I got engaged on 9/13 too. Congrats. I am sure your wedding will be amazing
  • Ooh I like this thread! Our wedding will be 9/24 at Caesar's Palace Venus Garden, and reception at Trevi in the forum shops. Put deposits on everything (including the DDB for the meet and greet!) and bought my dress.  I designed my invitations too even though I won't be sending them for a while! I was so budget-conscious when I started planning everything, now I've somehow ended up a bit over - but it's still much less expensive than the average wedding in my area so I can't really complain! 
  • Our date is September 5, 2015 at the Flamingo Garden Gazebo. We plan on having an in-suite reception at the Flamingo following the ceremony. Just need to hammer out the catering and décor ideas!

• Hi all! We are getting married on 15th Sep 2015! Ceremony at Aria then Mon Ami Gabi for dinner! Cannot wait!
  • Mine's May 23, 2015 but I'm not into the big, elaborate wedding thing and so we've literally just booked an all-in ceremony package at one of those old-school, freestanding chapels, made dinner reservations at Maggiano's (not a private room, just a table in the main dining room), and booked a limo-bus for a little strip tour afterwards. 

I'm only having about 20 guests and I'm not doing rehearsal anything, wedding party, pre-wedding events of any kind, dancing, toasts, cake, etc. I bought my dress online for $99 from the DB clearance sale. I don't care about a good photographer or flowers or music or anything...and I'm basically just on this board because the idea of having a wedding at all was giving me such crazy anxiety that I needed to read and research to try to calm down. Still, if I could wake up tomorrow and have it over with, I totally would, because we're just doing the whole thing to make our parents happy and I would have been good signing papers and being done with it, lol.

Not to bring down the tone of the thread or anything, but I tend to feel very alone about feeling this way and I'm kind of hoping that someone else might be in a similar boat.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wouldn't say I'm in the same situation @amelisha, because I do want a wedding and I'm excited for it! But, I will say the planning has been even more stressful for me than I expected, and I feel very anxious as well. I am worried that anxiety will get in the way of enjoying the wedding that I've spent so much time planning! So, I think I feel some of the same things you do. I'm sorry you feel this way. I hope we both have a great time with our weddings, and all the stress and anxiety is worth it! :)
  • amelisha said:
    Mine's May 23, 2015 but I'm not into the big, elaborate wedding thing and so we've literally just booked an all-in ceremony package at one of those old-school, freestanding chapels, made dinner reservations at Maggiano's (not a private room, just a table in the main dining room), and booked a limo-bus for a little strip tour afterwards. 

I'm only having about 20 guests and I'm not doing rehearsal anything, wedding party, pre-wedding events of any kind, dancing, toasts, cake, etc. I bought my dress online for $99 from the DB clearance sale. I don't care about a good photographer or flowers or music or anything...and I'm basically just on this board because the idea of having a wedding at all was giving me such crazy anxiety that I needed to read and research to try to calm down. Still, if I could wake up tomorrow and have it over with, I totally would, because we're just doing the whole thing to make our parents happy and I would have been good signing papers and being done with it, lol.

Not to bring down the tone of the thread or anything, but I tend to feel very alone about feeling this way and I'm kind of hoping that someone else might be in a similar boat.
    While I'm certainly not in a similar boat, you should still feel comfortable knowing you're making the best choices for you. There is no right or wrong about a wedding. You're hosting your guests, and you shouldn't feel wrong about not being OMG WEDDING LOVE ITTTTTT. You're doing what's right for you! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance and I will be getting married at Aria on Feb 28/15. Our ceremony will be at the Aria wedding chapel, and reception at Sage in the semi private room. Do you think it will be strange if we did a first dance & I danced with my dad in a space like this? Would love to get some feedback on this!! 
  • Woot woot! Just put down our deposit for the Aria chapel, August 1, 2015! So excited! I've been the worst at making decisions and I'm not normally an indecisive person. I'm going crazy in my head. We are inviting about 40 people so we'll see who actually shows up. I'm not sure where to do the reception yet, but I just want a sit down dinner. Dress is purchased, wedding band purchased, and that's about it. Deciding on which save the date to order this week, and will be mailing them out as soon as they come in.

August is coming up too fast!!
  • August is coming up too fast!!
    It'll fly by faster than you can imagine!  I got engaged Feb 2014 and thought... oh, our wedding in April 2015 is SOOOOO far away.  Well, now I'm freaking out about how soon it is! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amelisha said:
    Mine's May 23, 2015 but I'm not into the big, elaborate wedding thing and so we've literally just booked an all-in ceremony package at one of those old-school, freestanding chapels, made dinner reservations at Maggiano's (not a private room, just a table in the main dining room), and booked a limo-bus for a little strip tour afterwards. 

I have been feeling exactly the same, I am so looking forward to being married, but I cannot wait for it to be done and over so that I don't have to stress any more!!

Im still struggling trying to find something to do after the ceremony, the ceremony is all sorted out, but my only problem is that we have a few people (10) flying from UK, Spain, US & Australia and I just don't want them to be disappointed because we aren't doing a "wedding" wedding!!

Arrrgggg, so stressful but im sure it will all work out on the day and then it will be over and we will be Married... Then time for the honeymoon!! And I am 100% looking forward to that!!!

• I am April 4, 215! We're flying in from Texas with a group of about 14 friends and family. We're getting married at Chapel of the Flowers. I cant wait!
  • My fiance and I will be getting married at Aria on Feb 28/15. Our ceremony will be at the Aria wedding chapel, and reception at Sage in the semi private room. Do you think it will be strange if we did a first dance & I danced with my dad in a space like this? Would love to get some feedback on this!! 
    I haven't seen the space you're using but really, it's your wedding. I say dance away!! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi we're wedding twins! our date is march 28th as well....we have everything booked just need to pay off a few balances
  • Hi brides to be :smile:

We are getting married on the 1st December at Caesars Palace in the Venus Garden. Travelling over from the UK and we got engaged in October 2014. Very excited to get married! :smiley:
  • jarvisma1 said:
    Hi we're wedding twins! our date is march 28th as well....we have everything booked just need to pay off a few balances
    YAY date twins!!! Where are you getting married at?? Ditto paying off balances - just made that final spreadsheet this week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sitting at the salon getting my hair colored right now in prep for wedding! 3 weeks from RIGHT THIS MOMENT I'll be standing outside a curtain waiting to walk down the aisle to my handsome groom!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards