Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confessions/II/UO

13»

Re: Confessions/II/UO

• Options
    @CLoGreenEyes‌ - You know me better than to think I would SILENTLY judge! I'm sure it's not that noticeable. I use a brow tint from Paula's Choice that helps with sparse areas. It looks like a mascara brush and grabs onto the little tiny barely visible hairs to fill it in. Highly recommend! You could also try something that speeds up hair growth. They sell it at my wax place (European Wax Center) but I'm sure you could find it online too.

• Options
    @hummingbird125 I'm soo far from babies,but the last years
    I ended up surrounded by moms and newborns,and even more with
    my job..I like some baby talk!

@CLoGreenEyes‌ I'm sorry you are dealing with that at work :(
    Fi was once working and not payed,it was though..
    I just wish that it all sorts out and send vibes that something better
    will come up very soon! Hugs!
    --------------------------------------------------
    II-I'm sicker than yesterday..yay!

Confession-Now that it is warmer and not windy I set a goal
    to organize the office/craftroom and be done with the fridge cleaning..
    instead I watched Sister Wives...

• Options
    Swazzle said:

@CLoGreenEyes‌ - You know me better than to think I would SILENTLY judge! I'm sure it's not that noticeable. I use a brow tint from Paula's Choice that helps with sparse areas. It looks like a mascara brush and grabs onto the little tiny barely visible hairs to fill it in. Highly recommend! You could also try something that speeds up hair growth. They sell it at my wax place (European Wax Center) but I'm sure you could find it online too.

Haha I even thought about going back and deleting that word after I posted, but I just didn't feel like it! Thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    @CLoGreenEyes No, the nurse didn't offer any explanation as to why I bleed. I guess it's nothing to be worried about? I'm definitely ready to be a normal human being though lol. And yes, it's a little strange that the BMs were so gung-ho for a BM fitting day and now seem to be MIA. I guess they assume I know they're all coming. Are any of your coworkers having similar issues with payment? It's just so bizarre that you've gone so long as free labor without anyone batting an eye. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @marylab - Oh my goodness, I CANNOT watch Sister Wives. It makes me want to cry! Like, how does a woman end up at a point where she feels like being in that kind of relationship is okay?

• Options
    @AlPacina I actually stopped watching and went to wash dishes and cleaned the fridge haha
    I find My Five Wives more hilarious!
    I don't know..They seem happy yet annoyed/yet have drama/yet support each other..
    How could you love a man that much that you don't care he's having kids with other
    women almost in the same house with you?
    I ended up with an episode of Extreme Cheapskates I missed..Christmas special.
    Just WOW.They had the same woman who threw her daughter a 1000$ wedding..
    Some quality tv here hah?
    Next week good stuff returns finally!

• Options
    @eilis1228‌ I mean, in my so far limited experience, I wouldn't think a LITTLE bleeding would be weird. To me it depends on how much. *shrug* And yeah, the people who started in the same orientation group with me have had the same issue. I don't think it's been a problem for people who were current employees - although I've overheard them discussing similar situations from the past. So it's a matter of when, not if, I quit.
  • Options
    @CLoGreenEyes It's usually just a little blood, but a few times it's bled enough to trickle down my arm. You guys should all walk out together! Seriously. What they're doing is beyond illegal and so unfair to you. 

• Options
    @eilis1228 I somehow completely missed your post. I hope that you are feeling better! That is terrible with the bleeding. Semi-Random question that is related and might be TMI: have you ever had any other bleeding issues before? Heavy periods, nosebleeds for no reason, etc.? I ask because I have a minor bleeding disorder, and what you describe sounds exactly like what would happen to me. I have had blood run down my leg from a mosquito bite before (though that doesn't always happen). The minor bleeding disorder that I have is estimated to affect as many as 1 in 100 people, but it is estimated that 90% of people are undiagnosed. My mother went 45 years and through childbirth without being diagnosed, and I was diagnosed at 14 after bad nosebleeds and periods. Many health care professionals don't think to test for it when they see slightly abnormal bleeding either, so it might be something to look into if any of this sounds like you. It's called Von Willebrand's Disease. 

Completely Rational Irritation: Apologizing for being a bridezilla in an email to everyone and then in the very next paragraph telling everyone to plan to come to your house in March for an envelope stuffing for the bridal shower does not make an envelope stuffing okay!!!!! /rant 

• Options
    @AuroraRose41 Ummm wow, I might have that. You just blew my mind! I did get bad nosebleeds before my sinus surgery, and they took forever to clot. I got one once in Vegas just before getting in the shower, and I thought it had clotted... and in the middle of the shower I tried washing my face, and blood ended up EVERYWHERE. The tub looked like a murder scene lol. But yes, I may have that disease... very interesting. Thank you for posting that!

• Options
    @eilis1228 that sounds EXACTLY like the nosebleeds that I got when I was younger. With treatment they have gotten so much better and more bearable when they do occur, so I would definitely say to go talk to your primary doctor and mention possibly getting tested for VWD or other bleeding disorders. 

Here is a LINK to the Mayo Clinic site about it too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards