Chit Chat

Make yourself as a Disney Princess!!!!!!

Re: Make yourself as a Disney Princess!!!!!!

• pinkcow13 said:
    I'm rocking my glasses and a martini. Oh yea, I'm still fabulous.

• I've made all my bridesmaids. Someone make me stop!

• I've made all my bridesmaids. Someone make me stop!
    This is a GREAT idea!

HOLD PLS.
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    I've made all my bridesmaids. Someone make me stop!
    omg your avatar excuse me while I copy you

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Ok I'm dumb. Cuz I STILL can't find the button to upload/download/save/copy+paste/whatever it is you guys are doing! I tried the print screen thing but I couldn't do anything with the image from there. 
  • Ok I'm dumb. Cuz I STILL can't find the button to upload/download/save/copy+paste/whatever it is you guys are doing! I tried the print screen thing but I couldn't do anything with the image from there. 
    on imgur when you hit upload and a little pop-up comes up did you try just hitting ctrl and v together?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    Ok I'm dumb. Cuz I STILL can't find the button to upload/download/save/copy+paste/whatever it is you guys are doing! I tried the print screen thing but I couldn't do anything with the image from there. 
    on imgur when you hit upload and a little pop-up comes up did you try just hitting ctrl and v together?
    What the hell is imgur? 
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    edited January 2015
    http://imgur.com/

I believe that's how we are all doing it, that's how I'm doing it. Better instructions are in my OP i believe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:

I believe that's how we are all doing it, that's how I'm doing it. Better instructions are in my OP i believe
    @novella1186 I used Snagit, which is a screenshot taker/editor that was pre-installed on my work computer, if you have that.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • larrygaga said:

@novella1186 I used Snagit, which is a screenshot taker/editor that was pre-installed on my work computer, if you have that.
    No, I don't have that, and the stupid screen shot button on my stupid work computer has been broken for months but IT hasn't bothered to check it out because it's not important enough :( 

I just signed into imgur with my twitter account but I'm still too dumb to make it work lol 
  • edited January 2015
    @novella1186 look in your Start menu programs and see if you have something called Snipping Tool. You can drag out a snip, click ctrl+A to select all, then go to imgur, click Upload, then hit ctrl+V to paste. Start Upload. Then use the URL next to Direct Link to grab the URL and put it in here as a picture.

• THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST

Productivity level today: 0

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @novella1186 look in your Start menu programs and see if you have something called Snipping Tool. You can drag out a snip, click ctrl+A to select all, then go to imgur, click Upload, then hit ctrl+V to paste. Start Upload. Then use the URL next to Direct Link to grab the URL and put it in here as a picture.
    No snipping tool :( 
  • @novella1186 look in your Start menu programs and see if you have something called Snipping Tool. You can drag out a snip, click ctrl+A to select all, then go to imgur, click Upload, then hit ctrl+V to paste. Start Upload. Then use the URL next to Direct Link to grab the URL and put it in here as a picture.
    No snipping tool :( 
    Wait I lied! I totally have that! Lemme try this again. I keep accidentally deleting my stupid princess.... 
  • HALP, I set my princess as my avatar, realized it focused on her abdomen, and when I cropped the image and re-uploaded it, it's not changing! It shows up correctly on the page I'm directed to when I hit my name up on the upper right (not the little person image within the forum page) but it's not changing when I post...any ideas?
  • KatieinBklnKatieinBkln member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    HALP, I set my princess as my avatar, realized it focused on her abdomen, and when I cropped the image and re-uploaded it, it's not changing! It shows up correctly on the page I'm directed to when I hit my name up on the upper right (not the little person image within the forum page) but it's not changing when I post...any ideas?
    LMAO. NO. You are a crotch from now on.

ETA but seriously, it usually just takes a few refreshes for it to show the right one.
    Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a crotch/crotch variant...

Imma try clearing my cache, I guess (ugh, now that I have crotches on the brain "clearing my cache" sounds FILTHY).

ETA: It WORKED! Now I have a princess avatar like the cool kids!
  • @lolo883 I saw your avatar on a different post and thought to myself whoa, that's so fucking cool, how did she get that to look just like her?! Then I was like deeeeeerrr there's a princess thread with 100 posts- must be in there!

• Stupid work wont let me keep playing with princesses. I was late for work because I was playing while I drank my coffee this morning though.  
  • edited June 2015
  • @katieinbkln you have a face now!
    Faceless no more! It even sorta looks like me...man I am bad at art. I can't even literally pick features out of a hat that basically match my own...but it's close-ish.
  • edited June 2015
  • flantasticflantastic member
    edited January 2015

It's really upsetting me that because imgur is blocked at work, most of these and half your signatures aren't even viewable to me in the thread.

I don't waaant to have to wait to see them until I get home...

• I am going to have to make my avatar a princess now...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards