New Jersey

Latin DJ?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Spanish-speaking DJ's in NJ? I would prefer the South Jersey/Philadelphia area...however, I did not have any luck. The majority of our guests are Spanish-speaking so it's very important that the DJ/MC of our wedding can speak Spanish! 

Many Thanks! :) 

Re: Latin DJ?

• If they speak Spanish and you speak English, how will that work?  I think everyone should just stick with waht they know...personally.
  • Diverse Entertainment.  We met with them, but they were a little too out of our budget, but we loved them!  They are based out of Woodbridge, which is farther north than where you are looking, but they are worth the trip!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Colorblind Productions. We used them, as we also wanted bilingual, and they were AMAZING (and very reasonably priced). They are based in Hillside so they may charge for the trip to your area, but I promise you it's worth it. We had a bilingual DJ & MC.
  • ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited January 2015
    If they speak Spanish and you speak English, how will that work?  I think everyone should just stick with waht they know...personally.

EDIT for paragraphs

Are you implying that English-speaking people and Spanish-speaking people should not marry? Maybe I'm reading into this, but judging from your other post, I'm starting to think you have some ass-backwards views in general... 

Also, where does the OP say she does not also speak Spanish? There are a lot of bilingual people in the world. You confuse me.

*****Edit for Paragraphs****
    I think you said what everyone who read the post was thinking!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards