Not Engaged Yet

**Elle**

I know that I'm SUPER late to this, but I just saw your Pottermore post! Squeeee! So cool, right?

Do you mind sharing your username so I can add you on it? I actually think I'll probably end up making a new account when it's officially open because being sorted into Hufflepuff made me sad.

Re: **Elle**

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:70d78ff7-c1ca-442b-a9ea-ccf574a27658Post:d1cc88af-9197-4f43-9b45-8092b97023c3">**Elle**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know that I'm SUPER late to this, but I just saw your Pottermore post! Squeeee! So cool, right? Do you mind sharing your username so I can add you on it? I actually think I'll probably end up making a new account when it's officially open because being sorted into Hufflepuff made me sad.
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]

I'm PotionWing181.

Aww, you're a Hufflepuff?  It could be worse, you could be a Slytherin.

I was a little disappointed to end up in Ravenclaw, even though I think that's probably what the hat would actually do.  Still, I wanted to be in Gryffindor.

What kind of wand do you have?
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd actually rather be a Slytherin than a Hufflepuff! When I was telling my family about it, even my grandma asked how I ended up in Hufflepuff because I just don't have the personality for it haha!

I LOVE my wand - 12 and a half inches, made of Larch wood, phoenix feather core and supple flexibility.

Added you - I'm PurpleLeviosa44 (I really don't like the usernames).
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Bren - YGPM
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Just accepted you!

I have a phoenix feather wand, too!  That little detail made me really happy.  It's 10 3/4 inches, cypress, unyielding.

I loved reading all the stuff about wands.
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_elle-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:70d78ff7-c1ca-442b-a9ea-ccf574a27658Post:cf37b418-bef1-425b-a99d-2465711a1536">Re: **Elle**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just accepted you! I have a phoenix feather wand, too!  That little detail made me really happy.  It's 10 3/4 inches, cypress, unyielding. I loved reading all the stuff about wands.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's one of my favourite things to do too! Even before there was Pottermore. Phoenix feather is my favourite haha. I liked the note about larch too. I'll need to go read about yours later.

Peek - YGPM back!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm ShadowMirror48, add me too!!  As well as anyone else who has pottermore right now.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards