Connecticut

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner in Middletown CT

So it looks like there was an older forum on here regarding this topic, but I wanted to see what more recent brides recommend.

We are getting married this summer and are starting to look for a place for our rehearsal dinner. It would be on the smaller side of 15-20 people so the Inn at Middletown and Lyman Orchids have a higher minimum and we would also like to avoid the room rental fee if possible. I really just wanted a laid back fun affair and came up with the idea of a pizza night - but both Krust and Mondo can't accomondate based on the size of the party and the time that we would like to have it. Any other suggestions would be fabulous. Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner in Middletown CT

• What about First and Last or LaBoca?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • First and Last has a banquet room though I'm not sure of the size.  That could be a good option for a pizza night.

We're doing ours (99% sure) at La Boca, and they promise us they can accommodate our party of about 45.  We'll be on the bar side, which is fine with us since we also want a laid back night.  They're also super flexible with the menu options too.
  • tommys has really good pizza and they are in middletown but off saybrook and randolph road and they would have the space for you. we did our rehearsal at portofinos but they are located in kensington not to far from middletown and they have 2 private rooms and they would be able to accomedate your party plus the food is amazing 
  • thank you all for your suggestions! I'll have to check these out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards