Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Song help processional

I'm thinking of walking to Bless the broken road. I'm only having a MOH. What should I have her walk to? Should it just be the same or something different?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Song help processional

• It's hard to answer what she should walk to not knowing what songs you like. My girls walked to "Here Comes the Sun."
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @AddieCake‌ I want country, but wasn't sure if I should do a song just for her? She's the only one walking besides the moms.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the idea of walking down the aisle to something different than everyone else (that's what I did) but if you really love the song you won't get to hear much of it unless you have a hugely long aisle.  If the song is that special, just have everyone walk to the same thing and turn the volume up when you start walking?
  • Have her and the moms walk to the same song.   A good DJ will know to fade the song out when everyone is down the aisle and in place before the bride makes her entrance. 

Some Country Favorites of mine for a processional are:
    My Wish- Rascal Flatts
    I Will Be There For You-Jessica Andrews
    Could Not Ask For More- Sara Evans
    When I Said I Do- Clint Black
    Making Memories Of Us- Keith Urban
    History In The Making-Darius Rucker

Our moms (H walked his mom in), grandparents, and Best Man walked in to "My Wish". My bridesmaids walked to "I Will Be There For You."

Anniversary
  • I want a different song from everyone else. I just wasn't sure if it was correct to have a different song for the M.oH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My girls are coming in to the acoustic version of "Mean to Me" by Brett Eldridge, I only have 2 bridesmaids. I am coming down to an instrumental of "Collide" by Howie Day
  • My girls are coming in to the acoustic version of "Mean to Me" by Brett Eldridge, I only have 2 bridesmaids. I am coming down to an instrumental of "Collide" by Howie Day

I love that song!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards