Chit Chat

The Knot Acronyms

2»

Re: The Knot Acronyms

• KatWAG said:

FTFY= Fixed that for you.

I am trying to think of which ones I struggled with when I first started posting.

I always thought that was "fuck that, fuck you". Lmfao.  I am a terrible knottie.
    Bahaha!

• KatWAG said:

I am trying to think of which ones I struggled with when I first started posting.

I always thought that was "fuck that, fuck you". Lmfao.  I am a terrible knottie.

"Fuck that, fuck you" just made me laugh SO HARD

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• (serious interjection - the bean-dip thing is years and years old - I think it came out of an Ann Landers or Dear Abby column about changing the subject politely.)

But I really just came here for the breast-scooping conversation.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not nearly as funny as some of y'alls misunderstandings (fuck that, fuck you) but I thought AW was like "AWWWW i just got married!!"/something cute or sweet along those lines lol
    Anniversary

• KatWAG said:

literally same.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Unless I missed it, I did not see OMH (old, married hag) listed anywhere. Especially with the influx of the special and newly engaged, it seems important to note.
  • You guys I have definitely spent a very long time thinking that AW meant "About wedding" --- as in, the contents of this post refer somehow to my wedding.

This makes so much more sense now.
  • Unless I missed it, I did not see OMH (old, married hag) listed anywhere. Especially with the influx of the special and newly engaged, it seems important to note.
    We need a new one, KUK, for all us Knocked Up Knotties!
    But not Kuk, because that's poop. 

KWIM freaks me out, too, because I hear "quim" when I read it. 

ETA confused me for a while, because estimated time of arrival. 

And FTFY? Yep, I was reading that as F that, F you, for a long time. 
  • TK has a list of commonly used acronyms, but it pretty much only has common sense ones that are easy to figure out. The hard ones like PPD, GBCK, DD, and OMH aren't on there. It's kind of annoying.
  • I also like "MUD" because it makes a mess and is hard to scrub off, not unlike real mud. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• No one has mentioned the one that confounded me: BSC. Bat Shit Crazy.
  • NMS.  Not my style
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This isn't related to TK buy I saw someone use this on another website:

MKINYKBYKIOK

I was like "what the heeeeeeck?!"

MKINYKBYKIOK

Ummmm....

Maybe kids in New York kick babies. You know? I own kegs.

MKINYKBYKIOK

Uhhh what site were you on...
    'Cause according to UD YKINMKBYKIOK stands for your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok....
    Anniversary

MKINYKBYKIOK

'Cause according to UD YKINMKBYKIOK stands for your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok....

Hahahahahaha omfg!

Get it, girl!

MKINYKBYKIOK

That's what it was. It was on FetLife.

But I'm just like, who decided that acronym-img entire sentences is a thing?

MKINYKBYKIOK

Ahahaha!  I love it! 

• You guys I have definitely spent a very long time thinking that AW meant "About wedding" --- as in, the contents of this post refer somehow to my wedding.

I did too. And FTFY could mean Fuck that, fuck you when we're dealing with a troll.

I did too. And FTFY could mean Fuck that, fuck you when we're dealing with a troll.
    Hah, at least I'm not the only one!! Also, had no idea what FTFY meant. I'm so behind on the internet.
  • Well now if anyone ever says "FTFY FTFY" we will know exactly what they are saying. And I bet it's not ban-able.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards