Students

student brides :)

13»

Re: student brides :)

• Hello ladies! I've been here for a while, but never really posted as we weren't sure when we were getting married, but now that we have decided and the planning has begun I'm excited to get involved! So I'm currently 19, my FI is 21 (turning 22 in Dec), and we have been together for 7 years! What started out as a silly young relationship has blossomed into a loving, lifelong relationship. We got engaged in August of 2013, and debated back and forth on when to get married. We have decided on August 8, 2015!! FI graduates this spring, and already has a pretty awesome secured job, so that's great news! I am in my sophomore year of college, and recently changed my major to Nursing; I got accepted into a 2 year accelerated Nursing School which I will start this spring (woohoo)!

Currently feeling like I have a lot on my plate (as it appears most student brides do), but I've found that staying ahead and organized has really helped me to balance things out! Luckily I don't have a TON of homework yet, so I have been planning like CRAZY to keep myself relatively free next semester!
  • I would suggest waiting until you are both more financially stable. IF you both love each other the wedding date shouldn't stop you from acomplishing your personal goals first in order to achieve greater goals in life later one together.
  • My fiancé and I are both 17 and in high school. We haven't been together all that long compared to some of you, but we've known each other a long time and we've talked in depth about all of those things mentioned and a lot more. Our wedding is planned for July 10th, 2016, and both of us are very excited. I have a binder I carry around at school all the time for planning stuff, and I often work on planning during study hall, since I pretty much never have homework. In college things will be a lot different and I'll actually have to try, so I know I won't have near as much free time. I'm trying to get as much done now as I can, and compared to what I was expecting planning to be like, things are going great ^_^
  • Hello, I'm 28 and my fiance and I got engaged in May. I just started pursuing my MBA this spring. We've been together for six years (as of two days ago :smile: ) and are planning on getting married in 2017. Finances are definitely a deciding factor and we've decided to look into a house first and then concentrate on saving for the wedding. Nice to meet you all!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hey guys. I'm in school to become a teacher but now I have to get another certificate to go somewhere else. My fiancé proposed to me on Oct. 7, 2015 and we have been dating for 4 years now. We knew each other for 3 years before we started dating, but I never really liked him until one night when I could swear that he drugged me. Haha Just kidding but I'm glad that I ended up with him. I couldn't imagine getting married to anyone else. He is also in school though, to become a lawyer so we are waiting until he is done to get married. I seriously can't wait to be married to this man! :D

Congratulations to everyone as well! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards