Chit Chat

Passing Gas

2»

Re: Passing Gas

• blabla89 said:

Kind of off the topic, but when my dog passes gas it startles him and he jumps up and runs out of the room. It is freaking hilarious.

Sometimes the cat will cone flying out her litterbox and hide under the couch, 10 seconds later we find out why.

• I would say I'm sorry and excuse me.
  • blabla89 said:

Kind of off the topic, but when my dog passes gas it startles him and he jumps up and runs out of the room. It is freaking hilarious.

Sometimes the cat will cone flying out her litterbox and hide under the couch, 10 seconds later we find out why.
    We live in a house that's 1050 sqft.  The litter box is on the second floor on the north side of the house. The living room is on the main floor on the south side. You can smell her from the living room and she knows it because she only tries to cuddle when it's particularly bad. We gag.
  • My sister is very gassy and has been her whole life. Everyone in her life pretty much knows that about her.  About a year ago, during a totally silent Pilates class with about 30 people, my sister VERY loudly passed gas during a floor movement that involved basically crunching your stomach up.  It was honestly hilarious to me, but not one person in the entire class even made a peep.  I could barely contain my laughter though.   

• I work part time at a pet hospital, so when there's a bad smell we have to play a game of "Did someone fart or is there poop somewhere that needs to be cleaned up?"

Anniversary

• blabla89 said:

We live in a house that's 1050 sqft.  The litter box is on the second floor on the north side of the house. The living room is on the main floor on the south side. You can smell her from the living room and she knows it because she only tries to cuddle when it's particularly bad. We gag.
    Ughhh! Our cat also tries to cuddle after she poops. At first I'm like "oh kitty, you're so sweet..... AH NO!!!" It's so gross... WHY?
    *********************************************************************************

• blabla89 said:

My grandma's dog is like that, except she lives in a small house. Like, we had to evacuate the dining room in the middle of Christmas dinner. It was that bad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'd blame my dog. He's a service dog, so he's always with me. Perfect excuse :)
  • blabla89 said:

My dog likes to sniff his own farts and they are pretty rank. Also, I have farted exactly ONCE in front of H in the almost 3 years we've been together.
  • Farting is like an Olympic event to DH.  He's been farting in front of me for years.  I used to not do it in front of him until I had gallbladder issues.  Then holding them in was beyond painful.

About a month ago the Furbaby had gas so bad we had to keep leaving the room.  I finally made DH take him outside and I said "don't come back with him until he shits".  It was a long night.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would excuse myself, but I know I would probably start giggling (depending on who I farted in front of). FI and I fart in front of each other all the time. We wouldn't have it any other way, but I think we're both kind of gassy people, unfortunately.  
  • If a coworker did that at work I'd ignore it until they walked away and then giggle.

Unfortunately if I don't let them go when they come up I end up in excruciating pain. Which means if I have to do it at work I pray they are silent and then open the bottle of Clorox wipes and poof them to help cover the smell.

I was the first one to pass gas between DH and I. He was tickling me and I couldn't help it. I swear I can be gas free all day until he comes home and then I'm letting them off all night.
    Anniversary

• Man, I fart daily in front of DH. He's much more subtle than I am. It kind of cracks me up how visually you'd never know that he'd farted, he just keeps going on as business as usual. No lean or bend or movement at all. It's SO odd to me and cracks me up. His farts are kind of adorable.

I ignore them whenever possible.

• I would probably cough or try to make my shoe squeak and pretend like that's totally what it was the first time.

Then walk away and die. Or tell you guys about it.

• Man, I fart daily in front of DH. He's much more subtle than I am. It kind of cracks me up how visually you'd never know that he'd farted, he just keeps going on as business as usual. No lean or bend or movement at all. It's SO odd to me and cracks me up. His farts are kind of adorable.

I ignore them whenever possible.

FI has a fart dance he does when we're alone.

I'm thankful that for the most part his are not smelly. He's no longer allowed to eat hashbrowns all the way (or with chili at all) at Waffle House any more though, at least if he wants me to sleep in the same room as him. It was only one time, but it scarred me for life.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I would giggle because I'm a mature adult. 

Then apologize and say excuse me. 

Then laugh more. 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards