Not Engaged Yet

WR/AW: I found my dress!!!

So I finally listened to @peekaboo2011 and went to a curvy brides salon in DC yesterday. Both Peek and another BM went with me. I had a lot of fun. I went in with a list of dresses I wanted to try, and the consultant pulled everything they had on my list....and one more. I tried on all the ones I asked for and none of them were quite right. Then I tried on the consultants pick and BAM! She was spot on. It was not at all what I asked for, but it was perfect! I'm so excited!!

Soooooo...without further ado, the dress:

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: WR/AW: I found my dress!!!

• I cannot even handle how absolutely perfect that dress is and how absolutely gorgeous you are  <3

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You are SO STUNNING! That dress is gorgeous and perfect on you! <3<3<3<3

• lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2015

GORGEOUS!!! I love it, it's beautiful on you and you look amazing!

Is the skirt blush? Or is that just the lighting?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 it is blush! I did not think I wanted blush at all!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I couldn't love this more if I tried. You are GORGEOUS, and I love how absolutely ecstatically happy you look! I LOVE YOU!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @lmcooper86 it is blush! I did not think I wanted blush at all!

I love love love it. It looks amazing. YAY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It looks absolutely stunning on you and you look so happy! 
  • Guys, IRL, the dress was fucking made for @beanbot2002.  It's SO AMAZING.

Can I love your post 8 bajillion times?
    I french with my man
  • So beautiful (the dress and the lovely woman wearing it)!

• I LOVE THIS DRESS AND I LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAT IT IS BLUSH!!!!!!  You are one gorgeous bride.
  • What a beautiful dress!!  Congrats on finding it!!

Anniversary
  • OMG, that is so classy! That is the perfect dress!

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE how happy you look! The dress is just beautiful, and you look gorgeous!
  • Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
  • Beautiful!!! Love it :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay so beautiful and perfect!

Anniversary

• GORGEOUS!! Love the blush skirt! It's perfect!

• this is gorgeous!! you look incredible!
  • I'm so happy that you found your dress and I must say, it looks absolutely stunning on you!!! 
  • edited March 2015
    I absolutely LOVE your dress. So beautiful! It fits you perfectly, you look so happy in it...it's stunning. I've also never really seen anything like it! Very unique without being crazy different.  <3
  • I love this dress on you! You look amazing and so happy!!!
    friends tv show funy
  • I didn't realize it was blush!!!! I love it EVEN MORE than before. You are soooooooooooooooo beautiful in it!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @allusive I kept thinking it was different, and kept saying "This one is so much FUN!!!" 

• LOVE everything about this dress! It is stunning on you! 

• Gorgeous! I love how your dress has both lace and chiffon. Love it!
  • @southernpeach89 YES! All those things were selling points, as well as being able to eat and not appear to have a food baby! The chiffon-y parts will hide my food baby!

• @beanbot2002 Haha, when I read that you said the dress was Fun, it made me think of Bridesmaids lol. If you can't have fun in your wedding dress then you might need to look elsewhere lol.
  • @southernpeach89, BUT am I prettier than Cinderella?? lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards