Chit Chat

Poll: Pooping in public restrooms

Re: Poll: Pooping in public restrooms

• I will poop when I need to poop! The only thing that gets me is the men at work that will literally take their laptop in there, I have heard stories of them clicking away on the keyboard from other men at work. I understand multitasking but this is taking it one step too far for me, go in, do your shit, then go back to work!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenna8984 said:

Me at work:

I pretty much have no problems pooping anywhere. Everybody poops.
    H loves to poop at work because he loves saying that he gets paid to poop lol. He will go anywhere and everywhere. Boy has no shame in his pooping game.
    I think if H had an office job he would get fired for staying in the bathroom way too long.  Some days he will be in there for 45 minutes.  When he comes out I ask "are you feeling alright?"  His response is "yeah, feel great, I just love to poop!"
    hahhaha sounds like my husband. He like forgets he's pooping and just chills on the toilet playing on his phone. It'll be like 45 minutes and I'm like are you done yet- I'm gunna pee my pants out here waiting and he will be like "oh why didn't you say something sooner, I'm just sitting here". Fuck dude- that's what the couch is for!
    Any time I have found myself dicking around on my phone while in the bathroom, I am punished by the fact that my buttcheeks will totally fall asleep if I sit on the throne too long.
    Bahaha, real talk. 

• lurkergirllurkergirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    Never in stall bathrooms unless the only other option is shitting myself.  I can handle the single bathrooms at work.  It helps that there is an unspoken rule that you never stand outside that single room and wait.  I still prefer not to though.

I'm more weird in that I usually don't do it on vacation.  It's not even that I hold it, I just rarely feel the urge. 

My number one thing that I can't do is poop in the woods while camping.  I will pee against a tree all day long, no problem, but you best believe I'm chugging pepto and have immodium on hand to insure the lack of poo.

ETA: FI LOVES pooping in the woods.  He like goes and finds a good spot and digs a whole and has his biodegradable TP...yeah I swear he's not a caveman...

• Never in stall bathrooms unless the only other option is shitting myself.  I can handle the single bathrooms at work.  It helps that there is an unspoken rule that you never stand outside that single room and wait.  I still prefer not to though.

I'm more weird in that I usually don't do it on vacation.  It's not even that I hold it, I just rarely feel the urge. 

My number one thing that I can't do is poop in the woods while camping.  I will pee against a tree all day long, no problem, but you best believe I'm chugging pepto and have immodium on hand to insure the lack of poo.

ETA: FI LOVES pooping in the woods.  He like goes and finds a good spot and digs a whole and has his biodegradable TP...yeah I swear he's not a caveman...

I have a couple of friends who, on our annual houseboating vacation, do something they refer to as "The Aquadump" which...is what it sounds like. They swim a long way away from the boat and hang out with a beer and...yeah. They insist it's amazing and they have to have one every year. It's a running joke in our circle now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will poop when I need to poop! The only thing that gets me is the men at work that will literally take their laptop in there, I have heard stories of them clicking away on the keyboard from other men at work. I understand multitasking but this is taking it one step too far for me, go in, do your shit, then go back to work!

What the WHAT?!?!?! That is CRAZY!
  • I'm a slow pooper, so I always try and wait until I'm in private.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• sarahufl said:

Me at work:

Where in the world did you find this gif? You win this thread.
    Lol a few years ago it popped up in a chat at work. One of the guys was away from his desk for a super long time so we started posting gifs in a team chat about what he could've been doing. That was one of them.

• I'm actually pooping now…in a Target bathroom…while knotting on mobile. Multi-tasking AND regular. Woot.

(Kidding. I'm not actually pooping, nor am I at Target. But, I've got zero, zip, zilch problems pooping in public - including at work. And speaking of work poop, have y'all read >>THIS<<? Teeheehee ;) )
    I was about to be super impressed that you made it to Target by yourself already.

• I prefer to poop at home. But I also have my favorite pooping stall at the gym.

Sometimes you just have to go and you have to shit on a toilet with a wonky seat and a broken door. That's life.
  • Me at work:

Omg that is exactly what I imagine my FI looks like everyday at work
  • I prefer not to, mainly 1) privacy and 2) being very picky about toilet paper quality. 
  • It never even occurred to me that anyone would NOT pool in a public restroom. That's what it's there for! Who cares if someone hears you?
  • FiancB said:

I prefer not to, mainly 1) privacy and 2) being very picky about toilet paper quality. 

do you bring your own on vacation?  I seriously almost lost it in the Cancun airport when FI and I went to Mexico one time.  We drew the short straw and had to have the suitcases searched after customs.  I'm watching the guy go through FI's bad and I see 2-3 rolls of toilet paper.  I started laughing like a maniac and saying omg you brought your own tp?!?!
  • jenna8984 said:

Me at work:

H loves to poop at work because he loves saying that he gets paid to poop lol. He will go anywhere and everywhere. Boy has no shame in his pooping game.
    I think if H had an office job he would get fired for staying in the bathroom way too long.  Some days he will be in there for 45 minutes.  When he comes out I ask "are you feeling alright?"  His response is "yeah, feel great, I just love to poop!"
    hahhaha sounds like my husband. He like forgets he's pooping and just chills on the toilet playing on his phone. It'll be like 45 minutes and I'm like are you done yet- I'm gunna pee my pants out here waiting and he will be like "oh why didn't you say something sooner, I'm just sitting here". Fuck dude- that's what the couch is for!
    That's DG and I too!

Also, I'm like @lyndausvi.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015

Me at work:

That's DG and I too
    !

Also, I'm like @lyndausvi.

Dude. My husband's initials are DG and this is totally freaking me out lol
  • I prefer to go at home (I like finishing with baby wipes, what can I say?) but I have no problem going in a public bathroom. H and I both work from home, so it doesn't come up much.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering if this stuff actually works?

It totally does.
  • I have zero issue pooping in whatever toilet is available to me (with the exception of the floor models in Home Depot). I am also very regular, and generally go about 30 minutes after waking up. But I don't believe in holding it in - isn't that bad for you?

If I am at work, I usually go to the one restroom where there is very little traffic. But I don't really care if anyone else is in there, unless I had explosive diarrhea or something and knew everyone could hear me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have IBS so if I had a problem with pooping in a public restroom, I would be in trouble. Like pooping my pants trouble. That's the kind of trouble no one wants.
  • I have zero issue pooping in whatever toilet is available to me (with the exception of the floor models in Home Depot). I am also very regular, and generally go about 30 minutes after waking up. But I don't believe in holding it in - isn't that bad for you?

If I am at work, I usually go to the one restroom where there is very little traffic. But I don't really care if anyone else is in there, unless I had explosive diarrhea or something and knew everyone could hear me.
    True story: I witnessed a kid doing this once. Well, he peed in there. The dad legit starting POURING sweat in embarrassment.
  • Kahlyla said:

I prefer to go at home (I like finishing with baby wipes, what can I say?) but I have no problem going in a public bathroom. H and I both work from home, so it doesn't come up much.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering if this stuff actually works?

It totally does.

AWESOME to know.. my best friend is closing on a house today and I think I'm going to have this delivered.. They have a Master Crapsman set that I think her H will get a kick out of!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

True story: I witnessed a kid doing this once. Well, he peed in there. The dad legit starting POURING sweat in embarrassment.
    True story: my sister tried doing this. She was probably about 3, I was 8. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I noticed the last few times I've gone into home improvement stores, the toilets are up on shelves out of reach. This must be why. 
  • You know real struggle when you're in a poop standoff in the stalls at work. Clearing your throat and touching the toilet paper thing to let the other person know you're still there.

No one wins a poop standoff.

• I try to only poop at work! Why wouldn't you want to get paid for your bodily functions??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I try to only poop at work! Why wouldn't you want to get paid for your bodily functions??

Plus, who wants to make their own bathroom stink? Leave that shit at work, pun intended. And they generally have super strength flushers. No water conservation here.

• Confession: I totally pooped at work today.
  • KahlylaKahlyla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2015

I try to only poop at work! Why wouldn't you want to get paid for your bodily functions??

Plus, who wants to make their own bathroom stink? Leave that shit at work, pun intended. And they generally have super strength flushers. No water conservation here.
    Not me, see above!

Srsly, guise, it works SO WELL.
  • kvruns said:

FiancB said:

I prefer not to, mainly 1) privacy and 2) being very picky about toilet paper quality. 

do you bring your own on vacation?  I seriously almost lost it in the Cancun airport when FI and I went to Mexico one time.  We drew the short straw and had to have the suitcases searched after customs.  I'm watching the guy go through FI's bad and I see 2-3 rolls of toilet paper.  I started laughing like a maniac and saying omg you brought your own tp?!?!
    I really should! I've never thought of that. Hotels are usually pretty decent though. Not Motel 6. We do usually have a roll in the car in case of... disasters. Of any sort. 

I do poop at work but that's at a group home so it's a normal bathroom and I have it all to myself. For some reason, I always need to poop right when I get to work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards