Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Invite Wording- Include the actual rehearsal info?

Hi all!
So my fiancé and I just solidified out rehearsal dinner space, which is conveniently located about a minute down the road from our ceremony spot. My question is, on the rehearsal invites, do you mention the actual rehearsal- for example (obviously more eloquently worded):

Rehearsal @ Venue 5:00pm for wedding party only
Cocktail Hour @ Venue 6:00pm

...or do you just put the cocktail hour information, and spread the rehearsal word of mouth to the wedding party? The main reason I feel conflicted at all is there are about 10 out of town guests we are inviting to the rehearsal cocktail hour that aren't included in the actual rehearsal, so obviously that information would be irrelevant.

Any input is appreciated!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Invite Wording- Include the actual rehearsal info?

• Options
    For those that need to be at the rehearsal just provide that information either word of mouth or through an email.

Then just keep your invite about the dinner.

• Options
    The invite to the RD should be just dinner info. 

For the people who need to be at the rehearsal itself, just call them, text them or email them the time and place. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Just put the information about the dinner on the invitation.  

Call/text/email the people who need to be at the rehearsal about the time and location. If you really want to print it, you could also include a little card in their invitations. 
  • Options
    If you include actual rehearsal information, I'd send it only to those persons who have to be at the rehearsal. For anyone else you're inviting, just include the dinner information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards