Attire & Accessories Forum

Insurance

Im looking into getting private insurance. Has anyone use Jewlers Mutual?

Re: Insurance

• No. 

We just called our auto insurance company and asked about event coverage. It was really cheap and relatively easy get to a quick policy.
    *********************************************************************************

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Insurance for our ring? Or wedding insurance?

For my ring, I have a personal articles policy with State Farm.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • For the ring we just added it to our homeowners, so I'm not a lot of help with other insurances. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For my ring I added a line item to my renters insurance.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went with jewelers mutual, $60 or so a year and no deductible.
  • For your ring you mean? I added Valuable Personal Property coverage to my homeowners' policy.

• edited May 2015

No. 

We just called our auto insurance company and asked about event coverage. It was really cheap and relatively easy get to a quick policy.
    mine wont cover it so thats why i asked bout JM
  • edited May 2015

We went with jewelers mutual, $60 or so a year and no deductible.

For your ring you mean? I added Valuable Personal Property coverage to my homeowners' policy.

yes my ring we dont have renters or homeowners so i needed a private company
  • We went with jewelers mutual, $60 or so a year and no deductible.

That i what I was quoted as well...I dont have renters or homeowners and my car insurance wont cover it...I was just curious how well JM covered things I read some reviews and it was mixed..I kept seeing reviews about perfect circles by JM and they were no good 
    I wasnt sure if they were different?
  • FYI you don't need to quote every single person in here with the same answer, once is sufficient. ;)

• I went with JM. They have a great online quote tool that allows you to put in your ring value and the deductible amount, then it just figures out how much you pay.

I wanted a separate policy for the ring alone. I travel constantly for work and wanted to make sure I was protected no matter what.

I think the insurance you get depends on your life. A lot of people add it to their homeowners and it works great for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards