April 2013 Weddings
Options

Woohoo!!

Just got my flight up to Pittsburgh for my bridal shower for FREE!!!  Well, it was $10(I had to pay travel fees).  I had accumulated enough points paying for a bunch of wedding stuff on my Southwest Airlines credit card that I got the round trip ticket free, which was all part of the master plan ;-)

Now I feel justified for going all the way up there now that I'm not spending $400 to go get gifts.  Total spent should be the $10 + $80 for a BM to watch my dog while I'm gone.  Score!  I <3 SW!!

Re: Woohoo!!

• Options
    thats awesome!! Way to go...now go enjoy yourself :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know, right?!  I was worried the other day when I checked flight prices/points values because it said I didn't have enough points to cover me(I was short about 200 or so).  I read the fine print and moved my travel date up a day because apparently the sale didn't apply to April 5th so I got both legs for $120 each or 5000 something points, saving me $60 or another 4000 or so points.  At least I'll be around a little longer to give FILs a hand with any last minute party details and I'm sure there will be plenty of those :-P
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Awesome! That's so great :)
  • Options
    How awesome!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sweet!