Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.

• Options
    I <3 BBT.  One of our youth kids does impressions and Jack Sparrow and Sheldon Cooper are among the best.  If you had your eyes closed, you'd never know. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want him to cook me some food.  He's very nice!
  • Options
    Daff I also forgot to bring my inhaler to my mom's house. Could have sworn I did too. But I'm only home for one more day. First dress fitting is today! I think Denzel is hot. I like older men.
  • Options
    I do not get the BBT love, either.  My friends are obsessed with it and I just can't get on board.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:3022bed5-a068-488d-af8a-8aa6d2a9af12">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : Yes.  Love that show.  He's the reason we DVRed it.  Don't tell FI.  (He probably knows though.  It's hard to miss the drool coming out of my mouth.) Also he's got a really hot accent IRL.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]
    YES!! And his smile is hot. And his arms. And him in general. H knows I love him. And Alcide from True Blood. Nom.
  • Options
    Well I think Seinfeld is probably the best sitcom ever. So I guess we will just not ever be able to watch TV together Wink
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love BBT.  Sheldon is the best character on TV right now, and I have a bit of a crush on Leonard.  I like nerds.
  • Options
    I also probably shouldn't talk since I worship Community and a lot of people I know don't get that.
  • Options
    Meg, Denzel is one good looking man. No lie.
  • Options
    Yes, Jesse Williams.

Hello eyes that peer into my soul.

Throw in the combo of McSteamy (they are a fine duo, no?) and I'm golden.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:d1285703-8527-4517-8377-8f9d3b7fd619">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy is really hot. Mmmm.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

Oh fucking shite he is gorgeous.  And all the scenes he's had with Eric Dane?  EFF.  So gorge.

ETA - Habs get out of my brain.  Also, fuuck Lexie Grey.  She's had them both and couldn't hold on to either one of them?  You'd have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands!!!
    panther
  • Options
    Mushu your dad kind of looks like the older guy from Roadhouse in that pic, Swayze's friend.

Alcide. Now there are some muscles.

H and I love TBBT. We ignored it at first and just happened to watch an episode all the way through one night, and were isntantly hooked.
  • Options
    Denzel is not hot.  He holds his mouth weird which makes his chin curl up funky.  Turn off.  

• Options
    MuSu - I freakin' love Community.  I'm so happy it's back on and didn't get axed.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Speaking of McSteamy, my aunt gets to interview the McDreamy dude twice a year, for like the past 5 years or so, if not more. I was never jealous until I saw him in Enchanted. He's totally not my type, but I love his voice.
  • Options
    Not only has Denzel aged incredibly, but his voice is sexy. Think who's your daddy scene from Remember the Titans. It wasn't supposed to be sexy, but his voice, and what he's saying...it totally is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:1db0c560-fd83-4ee1-9211-1810887c3f4c">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also probably shouldn't talk since I worship Community and a lot of people I know don't get that.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]
    Community is one of the funniest shows on TV right now.  That and New Girl are my current favorites
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think McDreamy looks like my dad, so I can't find him attractive for obvious reasons. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:47a16a8a-143b-46a5-af5f-eef95fbcea2b">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mushu your dad kind of looks like the older guy from Roadhouse in that pic, Swayze's friend. Alcide. Now there are some muscles. H and I love TBBT. We ignored it at first and just happened to watch an episode all the way through one night, and were isntantly hooked.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I've never seen that movie but I wiki'd it. Do you mean Sam Elliot? Because if so, I am LOLing.
  • Options
    I love Modern Family, Whitney and TBBT.  Those are my favourite sit comes and the only ones I've watched since friends ended.
  • Options
    Denzel in Man on Fire - a hot ass man running around just fucking killing everyone.  Oh my God.  HOT.

I'd also do Sean Connery.  Dude is like 300 years old but he's bangin.
    panther
  • Options
    I am not a McDreamy fan at all.  I think he's a bit of a douche too so that doesn't help.  I like my men more rugged... although my H isn't very rugged, but he could be. 
  • Options
    I think Community is definitely the funniest show on TV right now (next to Parks & Rec), but the humor is not a widespread type, so it doesn't get the love it deserves.
  • Options
    On finding weird dudes attractive, I absolutely lust for Les Claypool.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:bd9564e1-ae68-43d9-bc2b-590dfdf27a98">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever. : Oh fucking shite he is gorgeous.  And all the scenes he's had with Eric Dane?  EFF.  So gorge. ETA - Habs get out of my brain.  Also, fuuck Lexie Grey.  She's had them both and couldn't hold on to either one of them?  You'd have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands!!!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes AATB and Habs, I have a hard time watching Grey's with McSteamy and Avery doing stuff together because um... WOW. It's too much for my little heart.

</div>
  • Options
    AATB - Yes, I love him too!  His voice is like magic. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:2b9263b4-eab2-4bf6-bcd7-100cd0a0b4e6">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Denzel in Man on Fire - a hot ass man running around just fucking killing everyone.  Oh my God.  HOT. <strong>I'd also do Sean Connery.  Dude is like 300 years old but he's bangin.</strong>
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Hahahaha he so is.

You know who else is older but totally hot?  Jason Isaacs.  Hot damn.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_we-get-itwe-dont-get-iti-get-it-whatever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7d4ffd7f-4a9a-4282-8f87-ebb47c0c07bePost:e0cf4e97-fe23-4f0b-80ca-1935bdea9084">Re: WE GET IT........we don't get it.....I get it, whatever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think McDreamy looks like my dad, so I can't find him attractive for obvious reasons. 
    Posted by RupertPenny[/QUOTE]

I think my dad is incredibly handsome.  Not in a sexual way obviously, but in an "oh man, my dad is so cool, he is awesome, and he's good lookin.  You're all jealous" kind of way.
    panther
  • Options
    I love BBT I've been on board since the pilot aired because I liked the premise and because of kaley, because my mom and I liked rules for dating my teenage daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards