Georgia-Atlanta

Venue

Hello ladies. I am looking for a venue that can accommodate a $10,000 budget. It does not have to be all inclusive. I am willing to do some work like centerpieces and decorations. I just need a venue with catering at about $5000-$6000 and I can work from there.

Re: Venue

• How many people do you want to host?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blabla89 said:
    How many people do you want to host?
    ^This. It's important. Also, does it need to be IN Atlanta, or are the surrounding areas alright, too?

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I would like to host about 100-125 and it doesn't have to be in Atlanta, anywhere around Atlanta is fine
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Maybe the Chattahoochee Nature Center? Or The Atrium in Norcross is another good option. @blabla89 Didn't Park Tavern in Piedmont Park fit in that budget range? Or are they too small?

• I think if you do a Sunday wedding, you could make the Atrium, Little Gardens or Rose Hall work.
  • If you're willing to go outside of Atlanta, The Garrett-Bullock House in Columbus does an all-inclusive wedding for 100 people for around $8500.  They are awesome people to work with and a beautiful location that is just stunning! 
  • I'm getting married at Forrest Hills Mountain Resort, and they have a few different halls and packages that should be able to accommodate your guest list and your needs. They're really affordable comparatively, and they're in Dahlonega.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards