Not Engaged Yet

Flippin' Friday!

WOO HOO! We made it through another week! 

I went to the Big Brother party last night with @hummingbird125 and had the BEST time. Seriously, one of the funnest nights of my life. All of the past houseguests that were there were so awesome and friendly. I'd go into detail but I'm pretty sure nobody here watches/has watched so it'd be pointless since nobody would know who the people are lol 

Not too much going on this weekend. Tonight H and I will probably grill dinner and relax. I'm tired from last night and he has to be up early for work. 

Tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day and not be too hot. I need to clean/do laundry and then I'll probably just lounge. I *might* take the train into the city to meet H when he's done work because we're both HUGE Seinfeld fans and Hulu recreated Jerry's apartment and there's a bunch of props from the show and it's free but it's only until Sunday. We were invited to a birthday thing that night but I don't really want to go to it. 

Sunday, H and I are driving down to Philly. We're meeting my family and doing a brunch cruise around the city for my Grandmom's birthday. There's a bloody mary bar on board and I'm really excited about that! If the weather is nice, we'll probably hang out for a few hours in the afternoon, go to my favorite place on South Street for cheesesteaks, and then head home. 

Cheers for the weekend! 

Re: Flippin' Friday!

• Morning!!

@Swazzle - Glad you had such a fun night!!  I remember watching BB when I was in college but then realized how much of my time I was investing into it and backed away slowly.

H just got home from a training class late last night, so we'll probably catch up tonight.  I have no plans for tonight - besides the mountain of laundry.

Tomorrow H has an oil change scheduled earlier than I'd like.  He wants to get a haircut too.  We still haven't seen Jurassic World - so I'm hoping to sneak that in... or Inside Out.

Sunday H and I have 2 open houses we would like to go to.  The first is a GORGEOUS house with my dream kitchen - but the yard is smaller than I'd like AND it's a 40 minute drive for each H and I to our jobs (50 min for H with traffic).

Other than that - I have no plans, but it probably will be more action packed than I would like anyway.

Anniversary
  • @swazzle That Seinfeld thing sounds really cool! Reminds me of the Central Perk they made (is that still there?). I have never seen Big Brother.

@dignity100 ooooh good luck with the houses! We've still been on the search for 3 months now and it is frustrating as fuck. Nothing is listed and when something does, it's gone in literally half a day before we can get to it. My realtor hopes the competition will slow down in fall but I'm fucking antsy to buy now!

We're having a few friends over to BBQ Saturday night. I HATE our temporary apartment and it's a disaster that's not unpacked but luckily it's got a nice patio set up with roof and furniture so we can just hang outside the whole time. Sunday we will probably see Ted 2 and do some sort of workout like hiking or biking.

• @swazzle - LOVE the picture of you and @hummingbird125!!! Also, I participated in Thirsty Thursday even though I said I wouldn't.  Sigh...need to be better about keeping my word but the one glass left in the wine bottle was lonely.

@southernpeach89 - Have a good Monday off!  Do something nice for yourself!

@Dignity100 - Good luck house hunting!  

@caseface5 - Glad your party was a success!

@jenna8984 - Have fun with the BBQ!

@Speakeasy14 - Yeah move day!!!!

----------------------------------------
    Man, guys, I had weird dreams last night.  Long story short (very long story), I dreamed I was a few months pregnant even though I was having my periods, found out at the hospital, H and I were celebrating and then as we were leaving the hospital it turned into a mental ward and H was being pulled back inside while I floated (yes, floated) away...I was a ghost throughout the entire dream.  Freaked me the F-out when I woke up.  

Today is work, spin class with a work buddy, work and walking home hopefully if the weather holds.  I'll cook H's food and then relax.  

We have no major plans this weekend...just house cleaning, gardening (damn bunnies keep getting around my fence) and maybe watching a movie?  I NEED to work out this weekend too...I haven't worked out during the weekend for like three weeks and this is getting crazy.  
  • @minskat30 wow that's an intense dream
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    @minskat30 wow that's an intense dream
    ---------------------------------
    I know, I couldn't fall back asleep once I woke up from it early this morning.  The dream actually started with me having a fight with my Dad, who has died. I didn't put two and two together that I was dead too until the end of the dream (I think putting two and two together is what woke me up honestly).  Whole thing just spooked me out.  
  • Good morning!  I AM SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY.

I think I'm a little grumpy today.  I didn't get much sleep, and I tried to work out before coming in to work today but it just wasn't happening.

We're going to a musical tonight (Oklahoma!), yay!  I'm off at 11:00 so I'm going to get my nails and toes done and then go home to get gussied up a little bit.  H made reservations for us at a nice Brazilian place, so that will be FUN FUN FUN!

I have a zillion things to do this weekend.  If I get through half of them, I'll be doing pretty good.  

@Swazzle - your pictures from the BB party look fun!!
    @minskat30 - I haven't had pregnant or baby dreams in quite a while, but when I did it was when babies were a NO WAY, and I'd wake up sobbing because I really thought I was pregnant and OMG MY LIFE IS OVERRRRR.
  • Hahaha @jenna8984 - That would be hilarious.  

@cocobellaf - Ha!  I've never had pregnant dreams...though I've been on my share of pins and needles waiting for a pee stick to *please God please* be negative in the past.  
  • @minskat30 - I have never POAS for a pregnancy test.  I've done OPKs, but never a pregnancy test.  H and I have never had a scare (but then we doubled up on contraceptives).  They would just happen randomly!!
  • untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    @minskat30 and @jenna8984 the one baby dream I had that where I was totally alone in the hospital still freaks me out like daily lol dreams like that are apparently going around I guess.

Yesterday I spent SO MANY HOURS at high school graduations. I went to two, they were two hours long each but there were two hours in between them so we were able to get lunch and stuff. I was so exhausted by the end of the day, it was just very long. If I had to declare a winner of graduations it would be the first one. The principal sang a a song he wrote, the kids sang a medley from Rent AND the high school symphony band played Mambo from West Side Story. It was for the high school BF coaches at so his kids were graduating and I felt proud and as a graduation gift I finally added them on facebook lol.

This weekend I have nothing planned. BF leaves for Cali tomorrow so I won't be seeing him for many days and I will probably be really bored during that time. I'll probably see Jurassic Park again, and I wanna see Inside Out too so I'll hit the matinee showings sometime. I am gonna see if I can pick up some hours at my friend's store while he's gone too cause it I want to pay off my credit card and save my extra money so that in November when I go see my family I can just pay the hotel in cash. And also I like to treat myself here and there and I don't want to feel guilty about it lol
  • @beanbot2002 - The Street Soccer sounds fun.  I wonder if H's cousin who does those soccer leagues has anything like that??  
  • @cocobellaf - I took the pill continuously (no breaks) for 4-5 month stints so I got used to POAS as proof I wasn't KU.  ;)

@Peaseblossom55 - SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!  Its going to be a cute Peaseblossom baby no matter the sex.  

• @eilis1228 - High five on that.

My excuse is that I did a work out last night around 8 PM, and there just wasn't enough turnaround time between work outs.  ;)
  • I'm only kind of excited that it's Friday because I have to work Saturday (yet again). I'm absolutely talking to my boss about my availability for Saturdays when he gets back. I can't spend this much time at a job I absolutely hate. BF is working this Saturday too. No plans really for the rest of the weekend. If it isn't too hot probably a hike on Sunday.

• @CocoBellaF Me too! I don't normally work out that late, but I worked late last night. My body definitely needs more rest before hitting the gym again. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @caseface5 thank you!

@labro thanks! What are the plans for zucchini?  hopefully it's not all seeds.  I love a good zucchini bread. Yay supreme court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• @peaseblossom55 That's great to hear your appointment went well! The 12 weeks appointment was kind of the last appointment that was a little nerve wracking for me at least. 

I hope all the genetic results come back clear and you have a healthy baby growing. 

I had a feeling I was having a girl for some reason but you never know! Can't wait to find out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards