Not Engaged Yet

Flippin' Friday!

Re: Flippin' Friday!

• @southernpeach89 I mostly want a healthy baby, my gut until yesterday was girl.  Not so sure now and I don't know why.  I can't wait until I can feel the baby move too. 

Anniversary

• @southernpeach89 I mostly want a healthy baby, my gut until yesterday was girl.  Not so sure now and I don't know why.  I can't wait until I can feel the baby move too. 
    Of course. My symptoms were very similar to a lot of women who have had girls in the past so that's probably what made me sway my thoughts one way.

Feeling the baby move has definitely been the most exciting part of pregnancy so far! I felt her around 20 weeks and it was just the tinniest flutter when I pressed my belly against my desk. It was so awesome.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 Good luck! No, I don't know what happened! Other than I just wasn't paying attention I suppose and the zucchinis got ginormous!

• @alpacina, no pic yet, my hair looks awful still because it needs highlights I'll update when those get done.

Anniversary

• @jenna8984 - We are looking for the same thing as apparently the rest of the world - Ranch on 1.5+ acres with a basement.  We also are considering building, but have yet to find a lot we like.  Hope you guys find something you like soon!

@caseface5 - Have fun painting!  Glad the new Super is who you were hoping for!

@speakeasy14 - Yay for new flooring!

@minskat30 - Have you watched Sixth Sense recently?

@eilis1228 - Hope you have fun in San Francisco (be sure to wear some flowers in your hair - lol now I have that song in my head)

@AlPacina - Glad you got everything worked out!

Anniversary
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina Omg Eddie Izzard!! You are going to have the BEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

• My PMDD is slapping me really hard today.  I miss my hormones.  Going to curl up in the bathroom stall and cry it out for a little while.
  • Ha @Dignity100 - I totally forgot about that movie.  I think I saw it once in the 90s.  I told H my dream though and that prompted him to want to watch a scary movie tonight.  We will see, I'm not a big fan of scary movies.    
  • @alpacina BF accepts all of their friend requests because he runs a facebook group for the team from season to season and that's how he communicated when practices are cancelled, any events or fundraisers and stuff, etc. I don't though, because I don't want my facebook blown up by high schoolers lol. Once they've graduated they're official grown-ups and they spend years begging me to accept them so I think it's funny when I finally have. Yesterday one of my biggest "fans" posted to the fencing group a screenshot of the notification he got and the caption "this is the best day of my life!!!" lol
  • Hugs @cocobellaf - that sounds terrible.  I hope you feel better soon.  
  • @dignity100 Yea, same here! We're being slightly picky because we don't want a massive house at all (1400 sq feet is totally fine) but we are being sticklers for having a private yard with no neighbors and at least an acre. There are many houses that are in our budget but they are on 1/8 acres with a sloped driveway and neighbors up your butt and we refuse becuase our last house was like that. You're in like Ohio right? I think you posted a build catalog once (or was someone else?) and it seemed really cheap compared to where I live. Good luck to you at this weekend's open houses!

• @jenna8984 Maybe my boss and I can go find the Painted Ladies and the Full House house this evening before dinner. Great ideas! I know FI has Lombard St. on the list for Sunday, so hopefully I can hit all the awesome, tourist-y stuff. I really wanted to see Alcatraz, but the tickets are sold out for Sunday for the time I'm available. Boooo.

@AlPacina Oh my gosh, Pride is going to be UNREAL. Market Street (which is where the parade is) intersects my hotel and the convention center, so Sunday afternoon will be very interesting indeed. It feels really cool though that 1. I can experience Pride in SF of all places. 2. SCOTUS MADE EVERYONE EQUAL THIS YEAR! ZOMG! and 3. It's my birfday!

@Dignity100 Will do! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Eilis1228 I thought it might be your birthday. Happy Early Birthday!!

friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle what is that? lol

• Swazzle said:
    @jenna8984 - THE WORLD'S LARGEST RUBBER DUCK.

hahaha I could tell! Where? Why? Pretty freakin awesome, I actually saw one just like it in China 2 years ago...I wonder if it's the same one......?!

Of course. My symptoms were very similar to a lot of women who have had girls in the past so that's probably what made me sway my thoughts one way.

Feeling the baby move has definitely been the most exciting part of pregnancy so far! I felt her around 20 weeks and it was just the tinniest flutter when I pressed my belly against my desk. It was so awesome.

That was what swayed me thinking girl at first too, and some of fun/silly OWT too.  I think H preferred not to know but I'm too impatient.

Anniversary

• @jenna8984 - I think it is! I'm doing a brunch cruise in Philly on Sunday and the "Tall Ships Festival" is this weekend, the Duck is there for that, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards