Colorado-Denver

Shoes for Bridal Gown

Hi All,
I'm looking for suggestions on where to purchase shoes for my gown.  I'm getting ready for my first fitting in a few weeks and I know that I need to have my shoes by then.  I'm looking for suggestions other than David's Bridal (their shoes hurt my feet) DSW, Off Broadway, and the department stores.  I'm really at a loss. 
Thanks for the help!

Re: Shoes for Bridal Gown

• edited December 2011
    I was reading a blog (can't seem to find it now) But they said that if you buy "wedding" shoes they run much higher then other shoes just becuase someone labled them wedding..

Have you tried stores at your Mall, Ebay, Criagislist.org.

Just some Ideas. Hope you find them.!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The mall has some cute boutique-y stores, or there is that cute shoe store on south broadway, I'm blanking on the name...or you can order online like I did endless.com - they have free return so you can just order and return if they don't fit...I had to get super comfy ones due to plantar fascitis so they aren't as cute as I would like, but I also wanted a cute color so I got some green ones off of there...so I searched by color...
  • edited December 2011
    look on zappos.com
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • andyjill2010andyjill2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zappos.com is really great because they have a large selection and they make it so incredibly easy to return the shoes you don't want, like, fit whatever. I have ordered several pairs to bring and try at my fitting and will just return the ones that don't work. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    www.true<strong" rel="nofollow">www.true>>loveshoes.com
    42 North Broadway
    Denver, CO 80203-3915
    (303) 860-8783
  • edited December 2011
    I use either www.zappos.com or www.endless.com- free shipping/return shipping on both!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Nordstroms?  I have weirdly shaped feet and stand all day long and they always are able to help me find cute shoes that are also comfortable!
    imageimageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards