Not Engaged Yet

Confessions, Judgements, UOs, etc.

Re: Confessions, Judgements, UOs, etc.

• Swazzle said:
    It's how I feel. I do something "wrong" in your eyes and so many people jump down my throat. If someone did that to you, I'm sure you'd feel the same. It's irritating.
    Welcome to your first C/J/UO/II thread? 

I fail to see how anyone jumped down your throat. We're all allowed to have an opinion around here. You don't have to agree. 
    By all means have an opinion, I've never doubted that. But it just seems every little thing I've done - even something small and minuscule like when my autocorrect did "starbs" instead of "starbucks" I got a lot of flack. I just find a lot of this unnecessary comments directed at me when you're all typically nice people - to each other. I have very much tried to get over it and be nice, but I just can't do anything right compared to you guys.
  • Confession: DD is WAY better than Starbs.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Swazzle said:
    It's how I feel. I do something "wrong" in your eyes and so many people jump down my throat. If someone did that to you, I'm sure you'd feel the same. It's irritating.
    Welcome to your first C/J/UO/II thread? 

I fail to see how anyone jumped down your throat. We're all allowed to have an opinion around here. You don't have to agree. 
    By all means have an opinion, I've never doubted that. But it just seems every little thing I've done - even something small and minuscule like when my autocorrect did "starbs" instead of "starbucks" I got a lot of flack. I just find a lot of this unnecessary comments directed at me when you're all typically nice people - to each other. I have very much tried to get over it and be nice, but I just can't do anything right compared to you guys.
    You wrote "starbs" and someone said "I hate 'starbs'". Not an attack. 

You wrote "iKea" and someone said "It's Ikea, not iKea. It's not an Apple product." Not an attack.

Your posts read like you're writing in your diary or vlogging and someone (that would be me) said "It's bizarre" (while also including that it's an irrational irritation). Not an attack. 

Yes? No? Maybe?

• Swazzle said:
    Swazzle said:
    I would like to thank all of NEY for helping this dreadful day FLY BY. 

This is seriously one of the most entertaining days we've had around here in AGES.

And stripper poles have only come up once!
    Can't forget these puppies.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Swazzle OH NO TAKE THAT POST DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND! I am SO terrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I heard there was a murder 50 miles away and I'm really concerned about kidnapping. Should I go hide in a closet?

@buddysmom80 I am SO GLAD you're back!!! <3<3 I have missed your face around here!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    @speakeasy14 I judge your confession. I had myself calmed down and now I have a conference call in 2 minutes and I'm laughing and crying all over again!!!!

• jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    @mskittydanger - i was "attacked" once on here too so i do know how i would react. and it wasn't by saying that everyone was attacking me. instead, i realized no one was trying to be mean. i explained my point of view, some people explained theirs, and we just agreed to disagree. plenty of us have had disagreements or not liked each other's comments. but if you can just handle it maturely, it's not really an issue. 

ETF: grammar. 
  • I want to know about the stripper poles and platforms! And..... backpack?

You girls seem to find links to things quickly. Help?!?

• labro said:
    @speakeasy14 I judge your confession. I had myself calmed down and now I have a conference call in 2 minutes and I'm laughing and crying all over again!!!!
  • labro said:
    I officially hate the following things - fucking iKea, sexy times, panties, hubby, hubs, hubsters, preggo, preggers, lady boner, man-panion.

I judge ANYONE who uses the word "panties". It reminds me of creepy old men. I also hate moist, bae, preggo, and preggers. And any other shitty made up slang. 

I judge @labro for hating Ikea.

I judge people who have no grasp of proper grammar or punctuation. I reserve a special judgment for people who confuse your/you're and their/they're/there.

I judge people who vaguebook. I also block them.

@speakeasy14 - do nickels smell different from dimes?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i now judge @labro for using c/n because i dont know what it means. normally i try to google acronyms i dont know (GBCK took me awhile) but im lost here.
  • @labro - got it, and I can understand the hatred of iKea. This thread showed up on the community main page, and I just assumed it was in Chit Chat. And since I like to judge, I jumped in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @tfmrserwin It's all good. I don't mind being judged, I just want it to be correct. ;)

• @tfmrserwin -- had to go back to page 3 to find my response for you
    audrewuh said:
    Confession/judgement - A guy sat next to me in class last night and he was missing his front teeth, and he smelled like nickels.  All I could think was "how the hell are you in a graduate class?!"

I judge: the entry level guy from a completely different department who thinks it is completely acceptable to approach me and ask me to do things for him. 

I judge: all the knottie12345678901. 99% of the time I roll my eyes at their posts.

UO:  I will continue drinking my coconut coffee through December.

This is oddly specific and I throw shade in your general direction.

What do nickels even smell like? Does all currency smell different?

For some reason a nickel was the first scent that came to mind, but I guess any coin would have the same scent -- that metallic, but dirty smell.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards