Chit Chat

So uh hi

1141516171820»

Re: So uh hi

• Yeah, I've definitely bookmarked The Pineapple Inn in Puerto Rico!
  • I know it's bad form to resurrect a zombie and I apologize ....
    I just know that someone was asking about me.

HELLO my loves!

• I'm still going to throw out my vote for a sticky for this epic-ness.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Heyyyyyyyyyyyy girls heyyyyyyyyy

Sorry I didn't come join the party earlier.  I've been getting ready for the VMAs.  Those suckers are letting me host it - HA. 

So what scandalous act(s) should I do?
  • I'm on board with this.  

• hellohkb said:
    Plot twist: mileybangerz is Miley Cyrus pretending to be a random citizen pretending to be Miley Cyrus
    https://media.giphy.com/media/M4dGs3ITkAvMA/giphy.gif
  • I came here thinking WHO THE FUCK RESURRECTED THIS?!?! But oh, good. It's just you, Miley. Hi, Miley!
    Hi Addie!  <3
  • sarahufl said:

Might I suggest Bones on Netflix. I may or may not have been binge watching that for the past few weeks....

I binged Bones last year. Love it.
    My latest was Blacklist. Now I'm impatiently waiting for season 2 to be available. I heard September.

OP, welcome back!
  • sarahufl said:

Might I suggest Bones on Netflix. I may or may not have been binge watching that for the past few weeks....

My latest was Blacklist. Now I'm impatiently waiting for season 2 to be available. I heard September.

OP, welcome back!
    Grab a (couple of) beer(s) and read back through this thread. OP isn't back.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

• sarahufl said:

OP, welcome back!
    Grab a (couple of) beer(s) and read back through this thread. OP isn't back.

A couple of beers? More like a handle of whiskey... Biggest shit show ever.

Ain't that the truth! I only suggested beer because I remember @TheCheeseWench saying she's a craft beer enthusiast and is getting married at a brewery. ;)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Might I suggest Bones on Netflix. I may or may not have been binge watching that for the past few weeks....
    I binged Bones last year. Love it. My latest was Blacklist. Now I'm impatiently waiting for season 2 to be available. I heard September. OP, welcome back!
    Season 2 has feels and stuff in it, and the relationship between Red and Elizabeth really develops a ot. In many ways, I liked it better than the first season. My fear, though, is they'll jump the shark somehow in Season 3. But even if they do? I'll still obsessively watch and re-watch episodes because of James Spader. So deliciously evil.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• emmaaa said:
    luckya23 said:
    Can we get an explanation of how all this went down? It's only fair to the ladies at The Bump who we had a good giggle at their expense a few months ago...
    A lot of us started having a hard time believing ALL of the stories. Many of the stories seemed to feed off other posters or had to one-up them. Remember when Lolo got pregnant? Well two weeks later Wifey was pregnant from a turkey baster and jizz kept warm in a coffee cup on the first try (not saying it isn't possible but very suspect).

But like some said, it's hard to prove that someone is lying when this is technically an anonymous site. 

KR and KH looked for AEs and same IP addresses but couldn't find the proof they needed. Some people tried to search for Magic on Google. She gave us her name, Fiona, her wife's name, Sophia, and they lived in AZ and were married. Nothing. They owned a home. Nothing. She owned a tattoo shop. Nothing. Her wife was a lawyer. Nothing. We couldn't find anything. 

Apparently some of the TK regs have a private board and also began to question her. I'm not exactly sure what happened as I am not part of that board but I saw from lurking on the TH. Magic backed off and got defensive when called out and would not explain or answer questions. I think they blocked her over there?

Well after that, all of the sudden, PoG logs on and starts a thread. KH and KR saw the same IP and cookies and could prove that PoG was her AE and that was Magic's final warning.

I know this is a few page old quote but I HAD to bring this up because I literally think about how impossible this is ALL THE TIME. Ever since that story came up, I've been thinking about it. Which I know is weird, but ..maybe science has come a long way, but I have  BS in Biology and I know that's not how it works. 

I never suspected a full catfish situation, but this turkey baster thing has been on my mind forever. 
  • emmaaa said:
    luckya23 said:
    Can we get an explanation of how all this went down? It's only fair to the ladies at The Bump who we had a good giggle at their expense a few months ago...
    A lot of us started having a hard time believing ALL of the stories. Many of the stories seemed to feed off other posters or had to one-up them. Remember when Lolo got pregnant? Well two weeks later Wifey was pregnant from a turkey baster and jizz kept warm in a coffee cup on the first try (not saying it isn't possible but very suspect).

But like some said, it's hard to prove that someone is lying when this is technically an anonymous site. 

KR and KH looked for AEs and same IP addresses but couldn't find the proof they needed. Some people tried to search for Magic on Google. She gave us her name, Fiona, her wife's name, Sophia, and they lived in AZ and were married. Nothing. They owned a home. Nothing. She owned a tattoo shop. Nothing. Her wife was a lawyer. Nothing. We couldn't find anything. 

Apparently some of the TK regs have a private board and also began to question her. I'm not exactly sure what happened as I am not part of that board but I saw from lurking on the TH. Magic backed off and got defensive when called out and would not explain or answer questions. I think they blocked her over there?

Well after that, all of the sudden, PoG logs on and starts a thread. KH and KR saw the same IP and cookies and could prove that PoG was her AE and that was Magic's final warning.

I know this is a few page old quote but I HAD to bring this up because I literally think about how impossible this is ALL THE TIME. Ever since that story came up, I've been thinking about it. Which I know is weird, but ..maybe science has come a long way, but I have  BS in Biology and I know that's not how it works. 

I never suspected a full catfish situation, but this turkey baster thing has been on my mind forever. 
    Well apparently that was a joke and they were using the real injector thing and all but the most suspect part was that it was a really fast process and ironically after someone else just announced.

• emmaaa said:
    luckya23 said:

• Did anyone ever claim to be HGF though?
  • Kauris said:
    Did anyone ever claim to be HGF though?
    HGF is a real person.

• Kauris said:

Nope. My guess (hope) is she got pregnant and busy with real life.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Kauris said:
    HGF is a real person.
    Thanks, but I know that.
  • Kauris said:
    Kauris said:
    HGF is a real person.
    Thanks, but I know that.
    Ok, then what are you saying? Do you think someone pretended to be her, or that she made and AE?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards