Wedding 911

Less than 1 year to plan a wedding -- eek!

1235»

Re: Less than 1 year to plan a wedding -- eek!

• Pupatella said:

Apologies, but what's a DD?

The "Dirty Delete" is when an OP deletes the content of their original post, which is typically a useless move, since they've been quoted. It's also considered poor form and has the opposite effect that the deleter wishes for in that it draws MUCH more attention to the post.
  • For example, declaring "Ignore" is a good way to pique people's interest lol.

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE IN THIS 5-PG THREAD PLS DISREGARD"
  • Oh jeez....haha. very amusing.

• Pupatella said:
    Oh jeez....haha. very amusing.
    We also refer to it as the Bat Signal! 

OP, what you have done is super rude. Just because people didn't react the way you wanted them to doesn't mean you didn't get good advice. Also, you were quoted. People can get the gist of what is going on from the quote trees. 
  • This just entertained me for a solid hour.  Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What the fuck just happened???!!!

• What a spaz!! And also I might add sounded like a brat. She wanted a "nice chunk of money " instead of paying for a wedding.. Well don't we all??? That's why you have the wedding YOU can afford rather that be just you and your hubby or 1000 people... So you can have what you want and avoid THIS stress. My prediction... There is a dollar dance, a cash bar, and no fans.
  • Came for the bat signal! 

My most Type-A, plans-everything friend planned a 200 person wedding in a major city in 6 months- including church and reception space.  I couldn't even figure out what OP was freaking out about. 

• Well now she is getting married Thanksgiving weekend (USA) in 2016.  So she has a little more time to plan.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards