Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @cu97tiger, good Fix! The blazer is a gorgeous color - I hope you can get a bigger size.
  • @cu97tiger - I love it all but especially the plaid scarf! Those skinny jeans are perfect on you! 

• Stitch # 14 arrived on Saturday! I'm unsure of what to keep so I'd like to hear opinions! 

Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top - I think I love this? It's SO comfortable and versatile. I'm just not 100% sure of how it looks on me. I'm worried it makes me look bigger, especially in the chest area. 

Kut from the Kloth Michael Faux Leather Jacket - I like the picture of this on me but it was too tight IRL and I'm just not sure that I'll wear it a whole lot to justify the cost. 

Kut from the Kloth Danny Knit Pant - These pants fit great except the length. They're a bit too long which isn't the end of the world, I can roll them under or get them hemmed. I absolutely LOVE the color of course. 

RD Style Angus Split Back Mixed Material Sweater - This is definitely a "me" top but I just bought a black sweater (with grey elbow patches!!!) off of one of the SF FB groups so I'm not sure I should get another, similar top. 

Loveappella Mani Button Back Mixed Media Top - LOVE this. What would you wear underneath? A white cami or something?

• @swazzle - I love that (p)leather jacket. Bummer it doesn't fit you! What is a SF FB group? Do people sell things they bought but aren't going to wear? To your question about what to wear under that last top, you could wear a white tank, or a navy one. I love the back of that shirt and the other one... so interesting and NOT boring!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Yes, people sell things that they kept from SF and then haven't worn and whatnot. Also, people post their whole Fixes and sell items before sending things back. Sometimes it seems people sell what they weren't planning on keeping and get the discount. I can send you an invite if you want. I'm in a main group and a medium group. 

• @cu97tiger Love those jeans and that blazer!

@swazzle I think the first top makes your chest look smaller. I wouldn't get the jacket if its tight. For the last top you could do a white, gray, navy, or nude cami underneath.  
  • @TwoDimes - I had just gotten home and he would NOT leave me alone hahahaha

• @labro - The striped shirt looks great on you, and so does the sweater! My BF makes fun of my "grandma sweaters", but I go for loose, soft and comfortable more often than not. I don't think it looks bulky on you at all!

@swazzle - That's the same striped shirt I got! It is so freakin comfy...... That shirt with the see through back is crazy! I've never seen anything like it. Definitely some kind of cami. I'd typically wear a long one that came down below the bottom of the shirt, even.

• @swazzle those are the same pants I got! They really are sooo long.. I was just going to cuff them but they are even too long for that.. Gonna have to hem them. I love the first shirt, I think it looks great on you, and the last one too... I would probably wear a white or a gray cami underneath.
  • @Swazzle As long as you are keeping the dolman! I loved it on you!

• @swazzle, I agree with all your choices. The dolman is awesome!
  • @swazzle - Now we can wear the Dolman on the same day and exclude everyone else because they didn't stick to the clothing rule. ;)

• I'm inviting myself into this thread.  I just got my 11th fix last night and I was super impressed.  The past few shipments were just okay and I was actually thinking about cancelling but then I got a box full of awesome.  I'll take some photos to share.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My SF is arriving Monday, I just peeked and am kinda disappointed.  It's 4 tops and a dress -- only one of the tops I didn't like at all.  I had requested something special since I was looking for something for my birthday.  Everything is very casual. But we'll see once it arrives.
  • My SF is arriving Monday, I just peeked and am kinda disappointed.  It's 4 tops and a dress -- only one of the tops I didn't like at all.  I had requested something special since I was looking for something for my birthday.  Everything is very casual. But we'll see once it arrives.
    Tell us what they're called! I wanna stalk your order. 

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    • Sweet Rain Dally Knit Top
    • Pixley Tracy Dot Print Cross Back Knit Top -- this is my favorite out of everything
    • Daniel Rainn Poppins Crochet Trim Blouse - this is the no so far
    • RD Style Keira Crew Neck Split Back Knit Top
    • THML Chassie Textured Dress - not a fan of ruffles so I'm iffy on this one
    • Sweet Rain Dally Knit Top
    • Pixley Tracy Dot Print Cross Back Knit Top -- this is my favorite out of everything
    • Daniel Rainn Poppins Crochet Trim Blouse - this is the no so far
    • RD Style Keira Crew Neck Split Back Knit Top
    • THML Chassie Textured Dress - not a fan of ruffles so I'm iffy on this one
    1) I love this! 
    2) This is one of my faves that I see all the time! Can't wait to see it on you! 
    3) Can't find a pic of this
    4) LOVE this! It looks so comfy and versatile! 
    5) I don't like those ruffles either :(

• @speakeasy14 your stitch is totally my style!
    I will say that last time I sneaked a peek I didn't like the one shirt I ended up keeping, so hopefully you will have the same luck! I'm crossing fingers for you!!
  • @swazzle THIS is what I found for that one... which is why I said nope.
  • My fix was here when I got home :) Not sure if my pics will work this time

I had a new stylist and she made sure to send me all machine washable stuff yay! Need opinions though. And a little sad that is was mostly just grey stuff :(

Definitely clicking on no jewelry next time. 

1.Bay to Baubles Seriana Stone Tassel Necklace $28
    It's just so cheap looking. 
    Displaying IMG_0872.JPG

2.Loveappella Begonia Contrast Knit Top $54
    I always try everything on before I look at the prices. I thought this way comfy but just kind of looked weird in the front with the navy.The back is all stripes. Definitely not paying $54 for a knit top.
    Displaying IMG_0858.JPG

3.Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt $64
    So soft and comfy.
    Displaying IMG_0871.JPG

4.Loveappella Bernardo Crochet Back Cardigan $58
    I threw this on over the striped top. It's really soft and comfy but it's also really light weight and I'm looking for heavier things now that it's getting cold out. This is more of a spring or summer sweater to me. And I already have a 3/4 length grey sweater I got from Target on clearance for $12 lol

Displaying IMG_0865.JPG
    Displaying IMG_0866.JPG

5. Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top $48
    Displaying IMG_0869.JPG

• Hahah I will be waiting to see #4 & #5!! I like that necklace but I wonder what the quality looks like in person. I would have preferred that to the necklace I got. 

• @lavenderfields13 - I can't see your pictures :(

@TwoDimes - You are fucking hilarious.

• Ugh idk why they don't work when I copy and paste. Let's see if they attach in the right order.

• @lavenderfields13 love the funnel sweater! My reaction was meh to everything else. The thin sweater is cute, but definitely wouldn't be warm.

@TwoDimes hahaha we're getting the same questionable top!
  • @lavenderfields13, the funnel sweater is ADORABLE!
  • @lavenderfields13 - I LOVE the funnel neck sweatshirt! How is the length of the sleeves? You should obviously totally keep the dolman so that you will match @AlPacina, @hummingbird125, and myself :)

@TwoDimes - I have the martina cardigan in black and I love it! The way the front drapes = pockets! The dolman looks really cute! I like the  necklace but I'm kind of over SF jewelery, it's just not worth the price IMO. The last top immediately made me think of this:

• @swazzle I did keep the dolman, I wore it on Saturday! It was between that and the sweatshirt and the dolman was cheaper. The sleeves did seem a little short on the sweatshirt. 

• @TwoDimes - I don't think it's exceptionally long. Maybe mid-butt?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards