Options

A big (but little) AW

2»

Re: A big (but little) AW

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @minskat30 - Beginning of March...so maybe about 2 months after, actually.  (For some reason I was thinking in my head that she was due at the beginning of April, but that's not true, she's due March 5.  Braining is hard.)
    Ha!  Its ok, at first I was legitimately confused why 9 months wasn't equal to 40 weeks.  It took me a moment to realize that each month has more than 4 weeks.  I'm embarrassed to admit that but what can you do.   
  • Options

See I'm already going to lose the scavenger hunt because you have the furry category on lock down hahaha

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    AlPacina said:
    Just because I thought of this now ... MinsKitten! :)
    I really love this as a nickname for your baby on the board though. I'm using it!
    I think I actually hate this nickname. #sorrynotsorry

ETA: PUPPIES FOREVER

• Options

@minskat30 - Awww, do you also hate the nickname? I really won't use it if you're anti-kitten.

Darn it, @labro and her big excitement-ruining kitten-hating mouth.

• Options
    @minskat30 La Paloma is so beautiful!! Can we call her Baby Paloma? I really just adore the meaning behind it.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    @AlPacina - Naw, I don't hate it but I think my BIL has already claimed the animal nickname for me...see above post.  ;)

@labro - That is what the family is calling him/her so feel free to use Baby Paloma.  I thought it was actually very sweet of BIL.  He's usually an ass. Kidding...sort of.  ;)
  • Options

@minskat30 - How about......... if someone uses Paloma earlier in the thread so I can remember what the hell the word is, I'll use it. If I'm on my own for that day's thread, your dove is a kitten. :)

• Options
    @AlPacina Kitten forever!

or .... dove-kittenpup? #compromiseforall
    Dove wings and peace
    Kitten napping skills
    Puppy energy and love!
  • Options
    minskat30 said:
    @TwoDimes - Your reasoning gives me all the feels.  

Plus, also, Baby Minskat wouldn't be too far off either.  Paloma will stick with my family but, and not to get too emotional over here, I plan on calling my kiddo "min skat" like my grandmother called me.  
    All the feels right now!

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited to hear all about the pre-birth shenanigans that Baby Paloma/Minskat gets into. I'm all about taking your pregnant self to the clurb in Chicago. image

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Just logging in from vacation on my phone to say yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy and excited for you!

Anniversary

• Options
    audrewuh said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited to hear all about the pre-birth shenanigans that Baby Paloma/Minskat gets into. I'm all about taking your pregnant self to the clurb in Chicago. image

Game on. Big belly in the house!
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Just logging in from vacation on my phone to say yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy and excited for you!

Thank you @Peaseblossom55 - I've said it before but I'll say it again, you are amazing.
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you :) Such fantastic news!

• Options
    I'm sorry I'm so late to this but YAYYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you both @bethsmiles and @jenjen047!
  • Options
    Okay very late to this but popping in to say OMG OMG OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Options
    I win for being latest! YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even put into words how happy I am for you!!!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Aww, thanks @caseface5 - we are very excited.  I can't wait to hear about the wedding either by the way.  Get ye on that update!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards