Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday already?

Re: Monday already?

• Options
    @jenna8984 - Thanks so much! I work in Boston and live west of the city! Worcester's not that far. :)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    @twodimes that's awesome! Don't do this: image
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - That's SO cool! Also, I'm reading "Killing Me Softly" by Bianca Sloane (free on Amazon) right now and it's really good. Since we're book twins and all :) 

@AlPacina -Why thank you! I was feeling pretty (but also tipsy) when we went out hahaha Legally Blonde is absolutely a suitable replacement for a horror movie! 

• Options
    Some afternoon laughter for everyone:  May want to put headphones in or turn down speakers

Andy & Amy Haunted House -- definitely the best one

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - So many people liked the Andy & Eric ones better, but I totally thought Amy was hilarious!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    @TwoDimes OMG that is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@jenna8984 Yep! This is the recipe I made. I think next time I may sub in butternut squash though since my grocery store doesn't regularly have pumpkin for sale. I wouldn't use canned pumpkin, it ruins the chunkiness.

• Options

@TwoDimes That is awesome!!!

@AlPacina I saw 42nd Street on broadway when I was in high school (part of a school trip) and I honestly don't remember much aside from the cool sets and lights and the dancing.

@Jstump2 That basket is cute, and much more appealing than the pile of rags I always had by the door for dog feet, haha.

For lunch today I decided to take a walk since the weather was really nice. Picked up my tickets to see Bill Nye the Science Guy give a presentation at the museum, which is a free event and tickets were all reserved within an hour. I managed to snag 8, so it's going to be me, BF, BF's roommate, one of my friends, and I'm extending the invite to BF's and my parents. We have plenty of friends who would compete in a Hunger Games to get any leftover tickets, so I'm hoping the parents all decide to come so I don't have to be a bad guy. I also finally stopped at this new place called Butter it Up, which sells butter coffee and gluten free/vegan food. I had never had butter coffee, and still haven't since I ordered something else. But omg my coffee is so freakin good. I got the one that's blended with cocoa butter, cream, and some maple syrup. My mouth does a dance with each sip.

• Options
    @alpacina haha I just love that Amy and Andy run away
  • Options
    @labro ooooo that looks so good! I have never made chili before, as I don't like beans but I'm totally going to make this without the beans. I just got a large pumpkin this weekend from a friend's farm!

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    @labro ooooo that looks so good! I have never made chili before, as I don't like beans but I'm totally going to make this without the beans. I just got a large pumpkin this weekend from a friend's farm!

Black beans are EVERYTHING!

• Options

@twodimes that is pretty cool

@alpacina I like 42nd Street but mostly for the all the tap dancing.  I've never done that show.

@beanbot2002 OMG it's your wedding week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Me neither. I had a terrible reaction to them as child and since it's just awful!
  • Options
    @AlPacina I wouldn't let a silly thing like a messy sandwich stop me from eating it either! PS congrats on one week!!!!! You're awesome!

• Options
    labro said:
    @AlPacina I wouldn't let a silly thing like a messy sandwich stop me from eating it either! PS congrats on one week!!!!! You're awesome!

@labro -

• Options
    @alpacina wow that is amazing 50 dancers?? Congrats on one week!

Anniversary

• Options

@peaseblossom55 - The cast was HUGE. They did a final dance number after the first round of bows, and I couldn't believe they weren't kicking the crap out of each other having the stage so full. I'm guessing they rotated dancers between routines, so the cast actually ended up being a lot bigger. Have you ever been in Anything Goes? I love the dancing for that show too!

Also, thank you!! :D

• Options
    @alpacina wow that is amazing. I did Anything Goes, that is a fun show, I did it back in high school but it was still fun.

Anniversary

• Options

@labro  haha I hate all beans- black, kidney, green, refried

@alpacina Congrats, keep it up!! Same thing happened to my husband. When he quit smoking he replaced it with food and gained some weight (over 2 years time) but I do not care! Having an extra 15 lbs on him is still so much healthier than a pack a day! You keep at it girl.

@misskittydanger congrats on getting your license!

• Options
    @alpacina You're doing great! 
  • Options
    @alpacina - Keep it up!  One week is great!
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:

@labro  haha I hate all beans- black, kidney, green, refried

#iCant

• Options
    @alpacina KEEP IT GOING!!!! Congrats on one week!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - That fall sounds nasty! Go to urgent care!

@helloliv - Another Boston NEYer! Yay! Can't wait to read the blog.

@AlPacina - WTG on one week! That sandwich looks noms.

@audrewuh - I know! Time has definitely sped up but I'm ok with it.

@beanbot2002 - HAPPY WEDDING WEEK!!!! Fingers crossed for no rain!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards