Not Engaged Yet
Options

Catch-up Tuesday

13»

Re: Catch-up Tuesday

• Options
    @eilis1228 - OMG, your co-workers are so sweet!!! (I'm not allowed to receive any presents that cost over 20 dollars from my co-workers, I believe.) The picnic stuff sounds especially adorable.

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Your co-workers are so nice!!!  
  • Options
    @AlPacina That gift rule blows! What is that all about? It was funny because as I was opening it but before I'd really pulled out more than 1 item and could see what all was inside, someone was like, "Oh! You can use that on a picnic!" and I was like, "Pssssh FI doesn't do picnics!" and then I opened it and they were like, "You do now!" hahahaha We will definitely use it. It was so sweet. There was seriously a full set of tupperware in there, flatware (not disposable!), paper plates, paring knives, plastic sandwich containers... you name it, it was in there. Such a sweet gift!

@minskat30 They are seriously the best. I'm still wrapping my head around their generosity. It was way too much! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 holy cow! Your coworkers are awesome! 

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    We always give gifts.  My company brands our name on everything so any time we have visitors they leave with presents. Same for coworkers. We have baby and bridal showers  and birthday parties all the time.  --eta I may or may not be making it known that my birthday is next week and people owe me favors :)

@twodimes haha another option is booze 
  • Options
    We always give gifts.  My company brands our name on everything so any time we have visitors they leave with presents. Same for coworkers. We have baby and bridal showers  and birthday parties all the time.  --eta I may or may not be making it known that my birthday is next week and people owe me favors :) 

..................SEXUAL favors?

• Options
    edited October 2015
    @AlPacina - She felt terrible.  She had taken them out to clean their cage, and put them in a plastic ice cream container...and then forgot about them.  The worst part was that my youngest sister (she must have been about 9 or 10) found them.  I was in my room doing the sullen teenager thing and I heard this awful scream coming from downstairs.  Poor thing.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was working out!

Also, obviously presents are the only reason to get engaged.  Duh.  ;-) (The sarcasm is strong with this one tonight.)

Edited because I totally accidentally hit "save" before I congratulated @eilis1228 on her awesome shower!
  • Options
    i left work wanting breakfast for dinner. Honey nut Cheerios it is :)
  • Options
    You have some nice co-workers! haha. Most people's friends/family don't even get them that much cool stuff!

Do you like the copper mugs/have you used them yet? Curious because we've been looking to get some for wedding favors possibly, but want to know if they're fun to drink out of. Been following this article's advice (article here if anyone's interested) on getting good ones for a good price, but sometimes a human opinion is good too :)

Congrats on all the great gifts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards