Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

124»

Re: Tired Tuesday

• I'm really late to the game today.  I stayed home after a wild night with weather and waking up with a migraine.  I got out of bed around 11:30 and I've been getting the house ready for some people to estimate how much putting in new ceramic wood flooring is going to cost us.  It's something we want to do pre-baby, so... better get on that.

@eilis1228 - Sounds like we had a similar night!  Hope you get more rest tonight.
  • @AlPacina I know...the horror. 
  • I am mostly against sleeping in socks but sometimes it's too chilly to take them off right when I get into bed and then I fall asleep with them on and don't wake up to remove them (this literally happened last night!) so on they stay for the whole night. 

• OMG @CocoBellaF I MUST HAVE MISSED A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Swazzle said:
    I am mostly against sleeping in socks but sometimes it's too chilly to take them off right when I get into bed and then I fall asleep with them on and don't wake up to remove them (this literally happened last night!) so on they stay for the whole night. 

• It's like his expression takes on two different meanings. I'm loving that guy today! Anyone know who he is? haha

• @jenjen047 - I didn't make a big announcement, just added a ticker.  But thank you!!!
  • For the record, my doctor's office did call during my last meeting. Luckily it was a conference call, so I just got off the call and then got back on afterwards. They want me to come in Thursday afternoon to make sure everything's placed correctly. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @labro, good luck getting a new car!

@jenjen047, good luck with the move!

@peaseblossom55, I hope the new team member is helpful.

@eilis1228, glad the tornadoes weren't imminently close and I hope there was no damage.

@goldenpenguin, vibes for you and enjoy Punta Cana!

@helloliv, feel better!
    ---
    Ugh just tired. I'm going to study for accounting tonight and do laundry. H is arranging for the car to get a new windshield and a plumber to replace some piping. Hopefully he also gets wiper blades for the other car. Adulting.

What time do you usually go to bed? Ok so is this when I fall asleep or when I get into bed? I fall asleep most nights on the couch around 11 and get to bed somewhere between 12 and 2 depending on when H gets tired, wakes me up, and gets me to come to bed.  
    How many hours of sleep do you usually get? 6-7.
    If you live together, does your SO go to bed at the same time as you? No, but I fall asleep in the room he's in.
    If you live together, do you and your SO sleep in the same room? Um ... yes?
    Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Right.
    Are you a stomach/side/back sleeper? Stomach. H likes cuddling but I can't sleep on my side well.
    What do you wear to bed? Shorts and tank top, usually. I'll have to start breaking out the polarfleece again soon.
    Do you sleep in socks? Not usually, but I should. I'd be more popular if I didn't warm my feet on H ... I think.
    What's your bedtime routine? Conk out in the living room while H is watching TV/playing video games, wake up after H's shower, brush teeth, grab retainers, set alarm, sleep. 
    Do you snore? Probably. I wear plastic retainers (one left over from braces as a teen, one bite splint for TMJ treatment) and they do occupy quite a bit of space.
  • @AlPacina As I recall, Consumer Reports actually complained about the turning radius of the Ford Fusion. It's definitely a boat! ;)

Also, wtf is up with my avatarrrr????

• @labro - I don't see anything wrong with your avatar. :S

IN OTHER NEWS.......

Once Upon A Time is adding Hercules and Meg to the story!

Although I have no idea who either of the actors are, I'm pretty excited. I wasn't as stoked for the Frozen characters, but hopefully Meg is the badass beezy we've all come to love in cartoon form.

• @AlPacina ooo that's exciting! I'm liking Merida. I was over the frozen cast after two episodes.

Guys... I'm locked out of my house. I must have left the house key on the coffee table and my bf isn't home. And it's freezing out. So I'm sitting in my car until he comes home.
  • @speakeasy14 - Well shit, lady. Sadly, I've been there. :( Is it going to be a long time? I'd probably wait anywhere else than in my car, haha. Sounds like you need to find somewhere to spend some money! ;)

• As I posted that, he pulled in the driveway. Sadly my house key is nowhere to be found so we get to go make copies now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards