Not Engaged Yet

Thursday is not Friday

Re: Thursday is not Friday

• @untouchablets Yes I'd put your laptop in a backpack or tote like they said. Because even though your rolling carry-on is the right size, sometimes they are jerks and take them anyways at a gate check. It's happened to me numerous times even though it fit into the test bin. If that happens, you don't want your laptop in there!

• @jenna8984 good to know!

I am really thankful for NEY right now lol I was so anxious about this. I have only flown once and it was 8 years ago lol
  • @jenna8984 Yeah I I think that's an average price. David's kept sending me emails (I didn't buy my dress from them) after my wedding with a cleaning/preservation in a box deal for $99. I want it cleaned but I don't want it in this perfect box afterwards because I want to put it on sometimes lol. 

• So I'm ordering some personalized ornaments because I'm a sap, so I'm getting one with our new house address and a bride/groom one for my friend. I'm pissed though, I really want one for my kitty and this website has 10 pet options that are all dogs! WTf, where's the cat love?!? I'm sure I can find one on another site but it's just annoying, I'd rather order them all at once and pay shipping once, you know?

• @GoldenPenguin all the vibes! <3

anyone seeing Mocking Jay Part 2 tonight ..... I hate you all Just kidding. Only jealous I can't go for a bit!

@jenna8487 and you get to show off your dress to everyone! You better show off that tatt when you get it done :)

@beanbot2002 hey kitchen renos are great! What's the new flooring/counters look like? Big change from old floors/counters?

Stupid TK for giving me issues this morning .... had to basically search tk for this board. Guh!

Not much last night. Had my exam retake last night. First took 2 hours, this retake took hour and half. I'm not sure if it's because we've already started the computer portion {which my teacher even said she's really impressed how well I'm doing!} or maybe I just finally figured out half the stuff I'm suppose to .... or I've bombed it. AHHAHAHA .... fuck I hope not.

Today I have a benefits meeting at lunch and since part of the company is getting lunch provided, we were told to buy lunch and they'll comp us. Sweet!

Not much tonight. Probably moving a bunch of xmas stuff down from our locker and watching shows.

Tomorrow the Christmas tree by my place is getting lit and there's stuff going on. We'll probably go and check it out. Live music, snacks, etc.
  • jenna8984 said:
    So I'm ordering some personalized ornaments because I'm a sap, so I'm getting one with our new house address and a bride/groom one for my friend. I'm pissed though, I really want one for my kitty and this website has 10 pet options that are all dogs! WTf, where's the cat love?!? I'm sure I can find one on another site but it's just annoying, I'd rather order them all at once and pay shipping once, you know?

JK kind of. :) Good luck finding an ornament for your cat!

• lol my cat loves belly rubs! And she always sits up on my neck like @swazzle 's gif! I think we do want a dog one day though, after watching videos of them rescuing their owners who pretend to be drowning. I have a pond, I want my dog to rescue me lol

• @labro - THAT is a fact. And I love that the cat is orange so it's obviously Booj and that's exactly how he reacts when I try to rub his tum. 

• @Swazzle It makes me sad because their tummies are so soft and fluffy!!!

@jenna8984 Your cat is an anomaly. Dogs are the best rescuers ever...although I think Cinders would just try to swim with me. She wouldn't know what was going on.

• My cat literally drools when I pet her and rub her belly so she's basically a dog
  • @TwoDimes keep the elf love coming! It's my favorite! I basically watch it on repeat from black Friday through new years lmao

• jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015

@twodimes we rented mockingjay part 1 over the weekend. We had seen it in theaters when it came out but needed a refresher. Then I was pissed because I found out our theater is doing a double feature of parts 1 & 2 tonight! I would have done that instead!

• @TwoDimes - NO TO SNOW. It's too soon! You should definitely watch Mockingjay P1 tonight. I kind of wish I had watched it again before tonight.

• @twodimes no picture on my work computer or phone it's all at home I believe.

Anniversary

• @minskat30 I hope everything is ok!! Infections suck and I hope you're doing better now. Happy birthday!!!!

• @minskat30 Happy birthday gorgeous! Hope you start feeling better ASAP! Have a safe trip back home!

• @beanbot2002 your kitchen is going to be GORGEOUS!!! 
  • @minskat30 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE MISS YOU! FEEL BETTER!

• Hi all,

Hopefully the last time I have to interrupt the Thursday thread ;). Functionality to the boards should be back now, please let me know if you're still experiencing issues with clicking on boards and discussions.

Thanks for your patience!
    KR
  • @KnotRiley Thanks it looks ok. I can definitely click on stuff. Lots of links (like to the Community main page) still seem to be missing from the top though.

• labro said:
    @KnotRiley Thanks it looks ok. I can definitely click on stuff. Lots of links (like to the Community main page) still seem to be missing from the top though.
    Tech is still working on actually updating the nav bar to what it should be (what you see outside of community) but since that is a bit more involved and time consuming we requested that functionality be returned first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards