Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @CocoBellaF that's disappointing :( I canceled my membership too.  I was finding better deals in the stores.
  • @CocoBellaF, sorry your Fix was a bust. I'm not ordering any boxes until after Christmas - I feel like, for now, my style has been somewhat updated and that was really what I was getting boxes for. 
  • @CocoBellaF I'm sorry nothing worked. What were you expecting to get? What was wrong? Was it the overall style? Fit?

• @labro - Part of it is that my body is changing really quickly right now.  But they also sent things that had no stretch at all, so I could wear it for maybe a week.  And I was just "meh" about everything anyway.  The poncho looked ridiculous (an XS still went to my knees), a pencil skirt (not happening), a non-stretchy dress, a plain black cardigan (already have 3 of those!), and a pretty form-fitting dress.  So, meh.  I lost my $20 but at least I tried it.  I might try it again next year after this baby is out and my body is not doing crazy-weird things.
  • @CocoBellaF - I'm sorry to hear that too. A friend of mine is getting maternity deliveries from them right now. She's at 7 months and always shows up in cute new stuff.

I cancelled mine for a while too. I'm thinking until after the new year. My bazaar/broadway weekend still hasn't let my accounts balance themselves out quite yet. But all of my favorite clothes currently have come from those boxes.

• @beachyone15 - I WANT THAT POLKA DOT COLIBRI! I also want the tab-sleeve in green (I have the burgundy already and I love it). Great Fix! I can't wait to see it all on you! 

• @swazzle - I'm so hoping everything fits. I loved my 1st fix too but not everything fit properly. But it's good to know that they totally get my style!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 - I haven't done this myself, but I've heard that if you need to size up/down in something, you can email customer service and if they have it in stock, they'll send you the correct size (but then you must keep it). 

• That's good to know! Thanks, @swazzle!

• @justsie I love the henley blouse and the sweater!! They look great! I'm a fan of rolled sleeves personally.

• @justsie - I love everything! What kind of neckline is the sweater?

• @justsie - You're making me want to start back with my SF just so I can request that sweater! It's adorable!

• @justsie, I love the sweater!
  • Thanks everyone, the sweater has already been worn twice- I guess one of the benefits of not seeing FI on work days at all, I can wear an outfit for date night if it gets washed in time :wink: 
    The neckline is a boat neck, sorry my hair got in the way @Swazzle !
  • @justsie - LOVE that fix!  I love the sleeves in the first top.
  • @justsie I love that chevron shirt! I usually hate chevron patterns but that one is different in a cool way. I dig the rolled sleeves too, I ALWAYS roll mine on my workshirts. 

• love love love that skirt! everything fit you really really well, which is nice (I've gotten things that are too big/small and it's disappointing)
  • @wink0erin I love the blue top, but I agree with you that if you won't wear it out it would be useless at work! I like the two items you ended up keeping. We got the same blazer! I agree with you, a plain black blazer is just so... blah. I ended up keeping mine for the 5 item discount though. 
  • @alpacina Squirrel > bat, haha! It looks good on you, I felt so weird with extra fabric there!

• @Swazzle OMG I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING TOO!! Depending on your limits I would definitely keep the pants and the vest. I really love that outfit in your first picture! After that my order of loves is the feather top, the knit top, and then the sweater. YOU LOOK AMAZING BTW!!!

• Wow! That's way more your style. I hope you can get that stylist again.
  • @Swazzle I seriously love everything. LOVE.

*******************************************************************************************

• @swazzle - Love it all. If that were my fix I would find a way to keep it all for sure!

• @swazzle - Those tops are awesome, and the vest and pants look fabulous on you. I'm not sold on the sweater. I feel like it's not long enough or something. But I personally never care once extra softness comes into play. ;) That really was a great fix!

• @swazzle... LOVE everything! I think the sweater looks so cozy. FWIW i kept that vest from my last stitch and I still love it and receive a lot of compliments on it.. I hope you can get a size that fits!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards