Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• @minskat30  These are the options the leasing office sent over:

For the past few years we've done something similar to Slate Tile, but I'm kind of bored with it. I'm also thinking we should do something a little more neutral in case we ever decide to change the furniture or decor. Right now I'm leaning towards Silvermist, but I'm also thinking one of the beige colors would be nice... H hates beige though. lol

I hope the bathroom remodel sticks to the schedule! It sounds like a huge pain in the ass right now, so I hope the next 2-3 months fly for you! It's going to be beautiful when it's all done. :)

@KeptinStitches I definitely agree about 10 being more stable, despite the random blue screens I get. H and I really like it. RAM is usually a pretty easy fix, so I hope everything works well for you soon! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @eilis1228 I like silvermist, ebbtide, and waterscape

@alpacina when the movie ended I told my bf to put something funny on because there was no way I'd be able to fall asleep after that.  
  • Sorry work has been a bit busy today, but yay for that

@wink0erin yay new house!!!! I love it!

Anniversary

• Yes!!!! I can eat!!!!

• @AlPacina  would love to rather have soup but I'm eating after my dentist appt and I cannot be trusted with cutlery while my face is frozen lmao
  • @speakeasy14 - When I watched it, my GF and I were smoking out while our BFs went out drinking. They came home and were standing behind us trying to talk to us, and we kept telling them to shut up and move along. Then the BLOOD EVERYWHERE scene happened and all of us start yelling, with the guys saying stuff like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!?"

And then at the end my friend was throwing stuff across the room out of anger.

That whole experience probably helped me enjoy the movie even more.

To all: I recommend Slow Learners on Netflix. It's got "Peter" from The Mindy Project, and the single girl friend from I Love You, Man and is just kind of hilariously awkward and adorable.

• @labro - The cardinal looks like a great painting! I really want to go to one of those classes again soon. They have a paint your pet one that I'm pretty interested in. :)

@MissKittyDanger - Yea, when I'm sick, soup comes from a can.

• wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @AlPacina My first night in the house will be Saturday! That's when I move the bigger furnishings over (like my bed!)

ETA: Also, wtf with your SIL?

• @Swazzle I thought your painting was beautiful!!!

• @wink0erin - I went and bought an air mattress just because I HAD TO stay in my house the first night possible, haha. . . And yes, the SIL. It's the same cycle every single freaking time. She wears people down slowly with kindness until they don't mind her being around anymore (or in my brother's case, doesn't mind being married to her). And then does something to make everyone hate her again. I'm just not around so I don't get the kindness part. I just hate her.

@swazzle - Nice tree reflections! My last one was basically the same as yours. Not hard to paint trees, but painting a realistic reflection sucks!

• @labro - WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE

• OMG! CINDERS IS MISSING FROM MY PROFILE PICTURE!!! Goddamnit TK!

• labro said:
    OMG! CINDERS IS MISSING FROM MY PROFILE PICTURE!!! Goddamnit TK!

I see him though. Maybe you have to be in TK hell to be able to enjoy the little things.....

• @alpacina same here with the air mattress! I pranced around that whole night saying this is MY sink, this is MY toilet, this is MY doorknob. lol

• AlPacina said:
    labro said:
    OMG! CINDERS IS MISSING FROM MY PROFILE PICTURE!!! Goddamnit TK!

I see him her though. Maybe you have to be in TK hell to be able to enjoy the little things.....
    Yeah. I see it on my profile page but not on the boards. I'm sure it will be back soon enough. I don't want to be in TK hell....unless it's with all the other cool people. ;)

• @alpacina I missed the family Christmas part, the syphilis jokes are amazing hahahaha
  • @labro - I literally have always thought Cinders was a boy dog. Freaking internet. Tell her I'm sorry. :(

By the way..... Her picture is gone for me now too. Welcome to TK hell.

• And we're back!

• Hey everyone. I'm home sick today. I swear I am so fed up with being sick. It started 3 weeks ago, subsided, then came back last weekend. I begged the doctor for some antibiotics even though she said if it's viral they won't work. I don't even care at this point. I just want to be well again. H has been so helpful though. Cooking, cleaning, and he brought home flowers for me yesterday. I am so lucky to have him! Anyway, I miss you all and hope to be back at work tomorrow (not on mobile) so I can chat more.

Also, green mint chocolate chip is the only mint chocolate chip.

@southernpeach89-I know this is a little late but welcome back! Love the pics you've been posting of sweet Callie.
    @eilis1228-Missed you! How is puppy training going? I figured you'd have your hands full.
    @misskittydanger-If you are congested, definitely stay away from dairy products. I've been drinking lots of water and Gatorade which seem to be helping.
    @labro-Love that wreath. I need to find/make a winter-ish one for Jan/Feb.
    @swazzle-I hope you aren't coming down with something!
    @peaseblossom55-I saw your post from the other day-major hugs to you!!!
    @Alpacina-I haven't seen the movie (or read the book) but I've heard the movie is super intense!

Sorry for everyone else I missed-I'll catch you tomorrow! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 - Ugh that really sucks! I hope you start feeling better soon. I was feeling ok all day and now I'm back to feeling crappy again like last night. I blame winter. Winter is a dick.

• @beachyone15  urg I feel you. I have a sinus thing happening that went from "oh scratchy throat" to "kill me now" in 12 hrs Must be ridiculous weather!
  • @beachyone15 Ughhh lingering illnesses are the worst! I hope you start to feel better soon!!

• @beachyone15 Sorry you don't feel well! Seems to be a lot going around. For me I know it was because the weather went from 

mtv  waves phhhoto hangoutfest hangout fest
    to

photoset snowing christmas gif winter gif winter wonderland
    overnight. Hopefully it passes quickly!

friends tv show funy
  • @lavenderfields13 - H and I watched Making a Murderer from start to finish the Saturday after Christmas. We were so hooked. 

I just finished OITNB season 2! I'm heading home soon so I'll probably start season 3 tomorrow. I've heard mixed reviews about it so I'm not sure what to expect! 

I had every intention of going to the gym with H tonight but I'm feeling worse and worse with every passing second and he just texted me that he feels like shit too so it looks like a night on the couch for the Swazzles. 

• Ugh @swazzle - I hope you feel better soon...maybe taking it easy tonight will stop it from getting worse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards