Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Re: Wednesday

• @minskat30 nope you look gorgeous and not like a tanker at all!  My old roommate had that same concern, I can't remember how big my nephew was when he was born.  All I remember is he was really long. 
  • Swazzle said:

What are you looking forward to this month? 
    @beanbot2002 @csousa1 @Hummingbird125 @buddysmom80 are coming to visit in 3 weeks but that's really all I have going on this month

• @swazzle, Orphan Train was really good - glad you're enjoying it!

@southernpeach89, yay for Callie!

@jenna8984, congrats on the new car!

@twodimes, good luck car shopping!

@jenjen047, so close!!!

@eilis1228, good luck moving!
    ---
    What are you wearing? A medium grey sheath dress, a dark grey cardigan, a layered silver necklace, black tights, and black mary janes. Dresses = outfits for the lazy. 
    Are there any movies out in the theaters that you want to see? I could go see Star Wars again. Otherwise maybe The Good Dinosaur.
    Do you plan to watch the Golden Globes on Sunday? Nope.
    What are you looking forward to this month? SIL's wedding because I can be all fancy-pants. 
    What's for lunch and dinner? I think H and I are going to KFC for lunch and I'm having a Chicken Littles sandwich and a garden salad. Supper is at church and they're serving BBQ pork on a bun.

My computer still isn't working so I'll have to order a new sound card/graphics card/whatever the hell else is on that module. Otherwise course prep today.
  • Good morning! I have so much to do today, so I won't be able to play much, WAHHHH. But I wanted to answer @Swazzle's questions. 

What are you wearing? 
    Black jeans, a striped sweater that is definitely navy and white, not black & white (oops), and my new black Toms booties. 

Are there any movies out in the theaters that you want to see? 
    Joy, Concussion

Do you plan to watch the Golden Globes on Sunday? 
    Nope

A wedding at the end of the month (that is making me miss girl's weekend WAAAAHHHH) so I'm looking forward to it, but also hate that it's that weekend.

What's for lunch and dinner?
    I have to go get something for lunch, I'm not sure what I'll do yet. 

Dinner will be a Home Chef meal. I'm getting Feta & Herb Crusted Salmon, Chicken Pad Thai, and Breakfast Tacos. YUM. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:

@beanbot2002 @csousa1 @Hummingbird125 @buddysmom80 are coming to visit in 3 weeks but that's really all I have going on this month

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 - Awww Noah! I hope he has a great day and you get to go get him in just a few more hours!

• Has anyone read The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August? My coworker just gave it to me to borrow, since I read another book by the same author, and I'm really excited about it!

@labro - I seriously thought it was a German restaurant until I actually went through the drive through and it was all dogs! My favorite was this massive dog wrapped in bacon, covered in BBQ sauce, and served with cheese and onion strings. OMG YUM. But the local one is gone now. I wonder why, haha!

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @alpacina - Your lunch AND dinner sound amazing.  

@beanbot2002 - I don't blame you one bit for being grumpy at having to leave cute Noah.  It sounds like he is in good hands though.  Also, I hope they find out what is causing your headaches and dizzy spells.  Are they checking for food allergies as well?  I was getting terrible headaches before I started getting the stomach pains that pre-dated my Celiac diagnosis.  Not sure how common that is though.  I just hope it is something simple you can fix easily.  

@goldenpenguin - Yum, those all sound great.  I vote for Breakfast Tacos.  I love breakfast for dinner but I'm lazy cooking lately...which is why I'm likely to have cereal tonight.  ;)
  • GoldenPenguin - I got the feta and herb crusted salmon too! I also got steak with crash potatoes and lemon poppy seed pork tenderloin. YUMMMMM

• @beanbot2002 I hope Noah is having a super fun day at his first day of pre-school! Also, I'm sorry they still haven't come up with a firm diagnosis for you....hopefully they find a cause and can treat you asap!

• @beanbot2002 fingers crossed they figure out what's going on and it's nothing serious!
  • beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2016
    Thanks @swazzle @minskat30and @labro He's on his 3rd day today and doing well. He didn't even bat an eyelash when we left him the first day. Meanwhile, I cried the whole way to work. I went with Donald to drop him off the first day, but yesterday and today I say goodbye to him at home and then Donald takes him over shortly after I leave. That seems to be better for my anxiety.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @beanbot2002 Sucks about sending Noah to day-care but it sounds like he is in great hands! I hope you get some answers and feel better soon!
    friends tv show funy
  • @beanbot2002 It's ok and totally normally to bawl your eyes out all you want to! I can't even imagine how tough it must be. I bet he's making a ton of friends though and learning all sorts of cool things!

• @jenna8984  I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. A little town called Media.
  • @AisforA -

I'm from Philly! I also lived in Wilmington and now I live in NJ. But hi, neighbor! 

• @beabot2002 - HUGS for you. It is good for him to socialize but it must be really hard for you. I'm sorry. Also fingers crossed your health issues are resolved.
  • @beanbot2002 Callie started with her nanny last week and I'm still having a hard time coping with it. I'm right there with you and I will give you all my hugs. 
  • @labro should I even admit that I had no idea a weinerschitnzel was not a hot dog? shame on me.

• untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    Can I get some good vibes from you guys for my younger brother? He's 18, bipolar, and in an increasingly more manic state. He's not taking his meds because he thinks he's fine, even though he just made a "career change" by legally changing his name to gibberish and quitting both of his jobs. I am very worried about him.
  • @untouchablets lots of positive thoughts your way. Hope he is able to realize he needs to be on medication soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards