Not Engaged Yet

Half Way There!

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited January 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Good morning, people! 

Last night I had a Devils game with H (we won!). While I was there, I booked my flights for the Chicago G2G! I can't wait to meet @minskat30@AlPacina @TwoDimes @caseface5 and see @audrewuh and hopefully @speakeasy14 !!!! It'll also be my first time in Chicago which H is really jealous about. I told him that I'm going to test it out and then we can go back together. I am SO excited! 

When I got home from the game, there was a mysterious package waiting for me. It was from Yankee Candle but it said it was ordered by me. I racked my brain and then my email (immediately wondering if I recently drank a little too much and ordered something :fearful: ) and found nothing. I was SO confused. And then this morning, @GoldenPenguin came clean! She saw it and knew I had to have it! 

It smells SO good and there is a KITTEN on it! She is so thoughtful <3

Tonight I need to watch last night's PLL with @GoldenPenguin since neither of us watched last night. And I'm making Home Chef Salmon Crusted with Everything Bagel Seasoning which I know is going to be delicious. 

And that's it for me! 

Re: Half Way There!

• @Peaseblossom55 that bench is amazing! Can you adopt me so I can just live in your closet?
  • @speakeasy14 Sure! We have a spare bedroom too ;-)

Anniversary

• Good morning. Last night I went to the gym and am really feeling it today. I usually go twice a week with my friend but we usually only do weights because she has an injury that prevents running/jogging/etc. But my fat ass needs some cardio so that's what I focused on yesterday since I went by myself. Then I came home and made a new dish that H and I really loved. Pesto shrimp with "zoodles" and broccoli. Not sure what our plans are for tonight, but my SF box arrived so hopefully I can post some pics later of what I got!

@swazzle - I'm so jealous about the GTG. Wish I could go! Maybe next year. And that candle is adorable! I've never seen that one before.
    @caseface5 - I went to the gym yesterday and I had a short, but intense workout. I was thinking, how did I finish in 40 minutes?! But I felt so tired and sore so I knew I must have done something good!
    @jenna8984 - Ooh, purse pics!
    @futuremrshistorian - Congrats on the weight loss so far! That's great!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @cu97tiger because we are doing PGS so they need to freeze the embryos until the results come back so we are doing an FET, this also allows us to get away to the Bahamas in March.

Anniversary

• @Swazzle Seriously last year before we sold the Corrolla it got hit twice. Then DH's crash this past week and now my windshield....I'm done lol.
  • @cu97tiger - I'm read 'The Children Act' for a book group right now!  I'm interested to know what you think of it.

@southernpeach89 - I am so sorry about your cracked windshield.  I have one too...and I've only had this car since October.  :-1: 
  • @jenna8984 we have regular closets in the master bedroom too, but we are converting a small room that's off the master bedroom into a walk in closet.  Hopefully those closets will be gone one day though when we expand the master bathroom.

Anniversary

• @peaseblossom55 oh that's awesome!!

@twodimes YESSSSSSS I'm so proud of you for booking Mexico, where are you staying?!

• @twodimes yay Mexico, so excited for you!

Anniversary

• @Swazzle I LOVEEEEE your  new candle! I hope it smells as amazing as it looks! @GoldenPenguin really is the best ever.

@southernpeach89 It isn't going to snow today. It amazes me that schools are even cancelled when we haven't even had a drop of precipitation. I think if we see anything at all it will be Friday night.

@peaseblossom55 I love that bench! We have a large closet, but it's very long and narrow, so I don't have a lot of options for making it look more....restful? Pretty? I dunno. Maybe I'll do a closet make-over next year.

I'm so jealous of everyone going to the Chicago G2G! We finally picked a place for our trip to Asheville last night and I'm hopefully booking it today! Just a week ago nobody had anything booked in April and now everything is filling up! It's crazy!

Last night's dinner was AH MAZING! My mac n cheese came out perfectly and so did the skillet cheesy jalapeno cornbread. We had a lot of fun with our friend. It sucks he has to travel so much for his job but we really like it that it brings him to Atlanta on a fairly regular basis. He and his wife are going to be back in town again in February so we'll get to hang out again before we go on our trip together in April.

I'm in the office right now unless the weather situation suddenly changes for the worse. It's not quite cold enough for snow I think. The mercury says 32 and apparently the dew point today is super low (9 degrees) so I don't think we'll see any sort of hazardous conditions. It's just going to be wet and gross.

• @futuremrshistorian - So far, I like it. I'm about 1/3 of the way in and I keep going back to it, which is a good sign.

@jenna8984 - Ooh, where are they getting married. I hope it's warm-ish for you!

@caseface5 - Thank you!

@twodimes - SO JEALOUS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @labro the mac & cheese and cornbread sound amazing.  Our closet or room is more wide than long so it's gives us some options.

Anniversary

• @untouchablets omg that is cuteness overload...how are you going to get any work done?!

@cu97tiger The wedding is actually at my uncle's house in New River (high desert) but there are literally NO hotels up there so we're staying 30 minutes away in North Phoenix. The hotel is next door to my old apartment complex so I know the area well... aka where the nearest In & Out is :)

@labro was it crockpot mac & cheese or regular? YUM. Thanks on the purse! I am a little scared about that, I feel like even in my tiny bags it takes an hour to find chapstick!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards