Not Engaged Yet

Half Way There!

Re: Half Way There!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2016
    @minskat30 I promise somehow someway we'll do an IRL meet up!!!!

ETA re: zika. I think in the US it will be a reduced risk nearly everywhere because we don't have a year round mosquito breeding season plus we have practically nationwide control efforts at eradicating and reducing the mosquito population. So kind of like malaria or other mosquito born diseases I don't think it will ever be a major risk here.

• @labro The weather forecast says 80% chance of snow at 3:00...I think we might get some snow...
  • @southernpeach89 Nope. It's definitely a few degrees above freezing now. No snow. Maybe some sleet/mixed rain. Keep your fingers crossed for Friday.

• @Swazzle Everyone is invited for dinner!!! We have so many leftovers. It's ridiculous!

• @labro pinned the shit out of that recipe.

• @labro haha ok whatever.
  • @minskat30 I'll probably ask my RE office when I go in on Friday their opinion.  I was content not to go but H's family really wants us to be there and the boat will be down too.  So far I haven't found anything in the Bahamas on it, and not once in the 6 years or so that we've been going have I ever got bit by anything.

Anniversary

• @eilis1228 Ughhhh don't tell me about the warm weather. That means we'll get it next I'm sure. We already had a horribly warm (hot) and rainy December and early January. They were talking on the radio this morning about how it ruined the pecan crop (30-40% losses!) and it'll probably hurt the peach crop next year. I just want normal winter. El Nino sucks.

• @twodimes so jealous of mexico! 

@labro that cheesy jalapeno cornbread sounds amazing!
  • @labro Normal winter would be so nice. We keep jumping between a 40 degree high and a 70 degree high. I never know how to dress, and almost everyone I know is sick right now. We've got spring flowers trying to bloom already and then dying with the sudden cold fronts. I really hate El Nino.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think this will be dinner tonight:  Bourbon Butter Venison with a side of potatoes and brussel sprouts.  Guess I'm stopping at the liquor store on my way home
  • labro said:
    @eilis1228 Ughhhh don't tell me about the warm weather. That means we'll get it next I'm sure. We already had a horribly warm (hot) and rainy December and early January. They were talking on the radio this morning about how it ruined the pecan crop (30-40% losses!) and it'll probably hurt the peach crop next year. I just want normal winter. El Nino sucks.
    The one thing that has consistently sounded good is fresh peaches.  This El Nino had better not screw up peaches this year!!!!!!
  • @eilis1228 Zoey is adorable! I read one of Mindy Kaling's books and it was awful,  I don't find her funny.

Anniversary

• untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @labro its a perk of working in the pet service industry!

@jennna8984 she's being very good, not distracting at all :)

@eilis1228 I am glad too. Its all mild and she should be better in a week. Zoeys grad picture is so cute!!
  • @eilis1228 I'm so mad that my comp is blocking Zoey's pic.

• Does anyone have a brand of ballet flats that they love? Preferably in the $40 range.

• @AlPacina I did not know that! BF and I got in a discussion last night because he likes the regular L&O better than SVU and I had to put him in his place! :wink: 

@eilis1228 I love the first Panic! album! I have it rotating in my car now lol.
    friends tv show funy
  • @jenna8984 Me Too - they have a memory foam kind of insert, seriously feels like walking on clouds.
  • @speakeasy14 which ones?

@caseface5 SVU is so clearly better, hello!

• @caseface5 - To your BF:

SVU is way better! But, to be fair, I initially watched it because getting high and watching Ice T try to act was incredibly hilarious. But now, I have such a connection with that show!

P.S. Go back on my FB page a week or two for a great Raul Esparza singing video. :)

@jenna8984 - I've gotten Fergalicious flats for $35 from Famous Footwear. I have 3 pairs from only that brand because I like them so much!

• I have these (CLICK) ones in soft leather in nude and black. But all their shoes have the same insole.  Here are others under $40: Click, Click, Click, Click 
  • @speakeasy14 ooooh Me Too is the brand! I thought you were just saying "me too, I also like that suggestion" and I was like there hasn't been one made yet? LOL

• hahaha oh yeah Me Too is the brand of shoe! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards