Not Engaged Yet

Half Way There!

Re: Half Way There!

• @jenna8984 - I like Steve Madden flats (not the patent kind, they aren't the most comfy).
  • I've been following this thread all day....and @GoldenPenguin is so right. When Stabler left SVU, it was all over for me. I've always loved him. 
  • I'm late to NEY today, my morning was pretty busy.

Last night I went to dinner for BF's mom's bday with BF, his parents, his brother and his brother's FI. It was a good time and I was so full and tired after that I pretty much went straight to bed after.  

Went to get some groceries at lunch today because of the possible crazy snow this weekend, and I figured going at lunch wouldn't be as hectic as after work (I was right, it wasn't bad!) Dropped the groceries off at my house and threw some BBQ pulled pork in the crock pot, realized my crockpot has only low or high for settings when I wanted to use medium, so that's annoying. I set it on high and I hope it turns out ok. I'm an idiot when it comes to crock pots so it's kind of a learning experience. I'm used to the oven.

When I left the grocery store it was snowy, but wasn't too bad. When I left my house (I was inside for maybe 10 minutes) it all turned to hell outside. Roads are super slick, haven't been treated at all, no plows were out, and snow was accumulating on the roads quickly. My Subaru was sliding in turns and not stopping when I brake, and I was driving maybe 15-20mph. So unless the roads get treated and the snow stops I'm sure it'll be a mess getting home. 

FWP: I had to park my car in the parking lot and will have to scrape snow off of it because the parking garage was completely full. I don't even know where the eff all the cars came from.

@peaseblossom55 Walk in closets are the bomb. I already miss mine from my apartment living. 
    @twodimes Yay for vaycay!!
    @500days Restaurant week is next week in my town, I want to go to one or two places but I dunno if I can justify the cost or not! The menus make me droooool.
    @labro I need that mac n cheese in my life. Totally gonna print the recipe. 

• @wink0erin Love restaurant week. I can totally justify the costs here because it is so much cheaper. Usually $60 bucks to eat where I am going, but it's 3 courses for $35 during restaurant week. It's divine. You should do it! Live it up.
  • @AlPacina @eilis1228 I miss high school music. I still have most of P!ATD album on my phone for flashback sessions. I need to find my Good Charlotte CDs and blast those. I recently played a bunch of Sum41 and Taking Back Sunday. Oh memories. 

@MissKittyDanger HOLY CRAP that is cold. How do you even function when it is that cold?

• @wink0erin - Stay safe! That sounds so scary!

----------------

Re: Stabler..... When he left I really thought I was done with the show too, but Mariska has carried it all by herself as far as I'm concerned. She's a powerhouse actress, and her arc when she got kidnapped?!? I went absolutely apeshit waiting for the next episodes. Then once they added Barba I found a new favorite male character.

Update: I just realized it's almost the end of January and I still haven't gotten an invitation to BF's brother's wedding. (They were going to send them out last month for their July wedding.) Maybe I did get through to them!

• @AlPacina @wink0ern @everyoneelseidiscussingSVU

I love Mariska. Even with Stabler gone she still carries that show!

• labro said:
    @AlPacina @wink0ern @everyoneelseidiscussingSVU

I love Mariska. Even with Stabler gone she still carries that show!

Exactly!

• I read the WW post .... what the? Why was that necessary?
    Honestly, the need to call out lurkers is ridiculous! And I thought linking was TOS violation? That link is still there .... apparently some people on TK lately are sippin the haterade.

If it makes a difference to anyone, Mercury is in Retrograde. Could explain a lot.
  • labro said:
      No, be a warrior for NEY!

We do not hide from the drama!

For clarity sake....I definitely do not mean literally or un-literally go to war for this board or any other. I just like to gif.
    @labro & @speakeasy14 -

• @wink0erin  I deal very poorly lmao Last year it was worse for much longer, so yay el Nino in that sense! A requirement to live in some parts of Canada is extra warm mitts, hat, scarf, coat, boots. Eastern Canada has gotten dumped with snow, so I'm glad I'm not there!
  • AlPacina said:
    labro said:
      No, be a warrior for NEY!

We do not hide from the drama!

For clarity sake....I definitely do not mean literally or un-literally go to war for this board or any other. I just like to gif.
    @labro & @speakeasy14 -

• Attention ALL Lurkers:

• @speakeasy Apparently it's because we're shitty and because we don't start lurker threads. Which are pointless, people show up, introduce themselves, and then slowly filter away again. We have our GTKY thread and well....everyone is free to chat anytime. It's not like you need a secret passcode or something.

• Swazzle said:
    This is the longest fucking day EVER.

And I just went to pee and the toilet seat was still warm from the previous user.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards