Not Engaged Yet

Half Way There!

Re: Half Way There!

• Swazzle said:
    This is the longest fucking day EVER.

And I just went to pee and the toilet seat was still warm from the previous user.  

Ew. Gross!
  • @wink0erin I'm outside the sphere!!! How much wine do I buy???????

• wink0erin said:
    Oh btw, here is the forecast for the weekend. 

12 bottles it is! 

I meant to ask you, are you still doing GlobeIn? Mine is delayed this month :disappointed: 

• @swazzle - I cannot press Love It, because warm toilet seats are basically the worst.

• wink0erin said:
    Oh btw, here is the forecast for the weekend. 

Shit. I'm in the 6 bottle or 1 bottle .... I need to decide. 
  • @Swazzle I'm taking 1 month (maybe 2) off because of the move. I figured I need to figure my new budget out first. I went and looked at a full spoiler and this months' looks awesome though so I'm kind of kicking myself. :(

• @swazzle - Ditto. This is me today...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

@Swazzle You say cat box and I think this

And here I was thinking she was getting cats delivered to her! I was gonna say, maybe that IS too many subscriptions. All aboard the crazy cat lady (who just happens to have a dog) express!

Put a bunch of puppies in there and sign me up!!! I'm sure my husband is totally cool with it!
    Can we just quote tree the shit out of the pooping cat? 

• @wink0erin Only if it's passive aggressive and sarcastic as shit.

Don't forget the cat shitting bricks. I'd say toss in a TOS violation but I like you and I don't want you to get warned. <3

• Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

And here I was thinking she was getting cats delivered to her! I was gonna say, maybe that IS too many subscriptions. All aboard the crazy cat lady (who just happens to have a dog) express!

Put a bunch of puppies in there and sign me up!!! I'm sure my husband is totally cool with it!
    Sean would probably abandon me if I ordered a box of cats so I'm just assisting promoting the pooping cat quote tree. 
    Yes I'm quoting myself. Can I be the sneaky cat in front of the box with the black and brown fur that is suspiciously peaking over the box?

In case it gets too small.....

• @alpacina - I fucking ADORE Barba. And Mariska, obviously. It's just... bad... otherwise. For your viewing pleasure.

^^Literally me when handed a child. LOL

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

Sean would probably abandon me if I ordered a box of cats so I'm just assisting promoting the pooping cat quote tree. 
    Yes I'm quoting myself. Can I be the sneaky cat in front of the box with the black and brown fur that is suspiciously peaking over the box?
    For sure. 

I'm going to be the grey cat in the front because she gives a damn good RachelFace. Much like myself :hairflip emoji:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards