Re: Half Way There!

• labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

@Swazzle You say cat box and I think this

And here I was thinking she was getting cats delivered to her! I was gonna say, maybe that IS too many subscriptions. All aboard the crazy cat lady (who just happens to have a dog) express!

Put a bunch of puppies in there and sign me up!!! I'm sure my husband is totally cool with it!
    Can we just quote tree the shit out of the pooping cat? 
    Sean would probably abandon me if I ordered a box of cats so I'm just assisting promoting the pooping cat quote tree. 
    Yes I'm quoting myself. Can I be the sneaky cat in front of the box with the black and brown fur that is suspiciously peaking over the box?
    I want to be the annoyed looking calico in the middle. Plsnthnx
    I'm the orange one hiding behind @swazzle, whispering evil plans in her ear.
    Terrible (Gruesome) Twosome in Feline Form FTW

• labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

And here I was thinking she was getting cats delivered to her! I was gonna say, maybe that IS too many subscriptions. All aboard the crazy cat lady (who just happens to have a dog) express!

Put a bunch of puppies in there and sign me up!!! I'm sure my husband is totally cool with it!
    Sean would probably abandon me if I ordered a box of cats so I'm just assisting promoting the pooping cat quote tree. 
    Yes I'm quoting myself. Can I be the sneaky cat in front of the box with the black and brown fur that is suspiciously peaking over the box?
    Can I be the orange one in the back hidden by @labro

Why are the orange cats mostly hiding? Someone must have been mean to them. 

• @speakeasy14 It's probably all of the cat poop. 

• wink0erin said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:

Can I be the orange one in the back hidden by @labro

Why are the orange cats mostly hiding? Someone must have been mean to them. 
    It's because they're the WORST. 

• @wink0erin - It's because they've been the naughtiest and they're trying not to get caught.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:
    @labro is also blocked.

What does everyone's work have against shitting cats?! 

Me too.  :(
  • jenna8984 said:
    Swazzle said:
    @wink0erin - LOL! I call that a POOP box and I most definitely haven't subscribed to another one of those.

Did everyone else miss this word? Please tell us about your previous poop box subscription!

And oddly enough, my work has blocked like 90% of fucking pictures on NEY lately....but NOT the poop box! Win.

I already have 2 giant poop boxes at home for my 3 kitters!

• I am also blocked. How long until Page 6?

• Noooooooooooooo 

• It must be soon?

• I can't even see why work would block page 5. Unless it was the use of the s word that means poop.

• How many posts per page are there anyway, we gotta be close to 6

• @wink0erin - @labro said she's blocked because of too much quoting of the pewp box

• My job only blocks gifs lol people can curse all they want!!

Work got crazy, I wish I could have played more today! It looks like NEY had an...eventful afternoon lol
  • I'm on mobile. No idea if work is still blocked or not. I just want to say I love all of you!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards