Not Engaged Yet

It's Thursday

Re: It's Thursday

• @caseface5 wtf?!? You can't report him to the school board?
  • @caseface5 Holy shit. I don't even know what I'd do!!!

@speakeasy14 I'm so sorry insertion didn't go well. You're doing the exactly right thing by going home, taking a hot shower, and taking it easy. You'll feel much better tomorrow! Your boyfriend should bring you ice cream and make you dinner too. I wasn't able to go back to work afterwards either. I did try, but the cramping was sooooo horrible that I couldn't hack it and I went home. Best decision ever.

• @caseface5 - Hooooooooly hell. That guy is someone I would avoid like the plague. Reminds me of my uncle. I don't talk to him either, haha.

@minskat30 - I've only seen it out for a couple of weeks. I tried the Coney Island brand, that also has a hard root beer. It was pretty good, but I like non-alcoholic OCS better. ;) I feel like the fact that there are 3-4 new hard soda brands all at the same time means it is ONE company producing all of them. At least they taste slightly different, but it's BS because I want to try ALL OF THEM.

• @TwoDimes OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did they react??? That's fucking hysterical!

• @twodimes omg that's amazing! What did they say?
  • @speakeasy14 I'm sorry your IUD insertion didn't go well. :( The pain will subside soon! You deserve lots of time on the couch with a heating pad, wine, and chocolate. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @caseface5 -  WTF.  Completely inappropriate. 

@TwoDimes - Tell us their reaction!  I completely snort laughed at his gif.  
  • @alpacina if you come to NYC I will not only be your Broadway buddy but also you could snuggle Coraline all you want!
  • @speakeasy14 If I got to the school board, I'd be going over his and his boss' head so that wouldn't be ideal. It goes him, superintendent, school committee. The new Sup is the current High School principal, and we know that he knows how this guy is so I'm really hoping he won't put up with it.

@alpacina I wish I could avoid him, however he is my boss so that is hard. I heard this whole thing because my desk is 3 feet away from the conference room the auditor is in, and 5 feet from my boss. Shit sucks.
    friends tv show funy
  • @speakeasy14 - Awww, take it easy today and get all the puppy snuggles.

Change of plans tonight.  Talked to my doctor and I'll be spending the evening at the ER hooked up to fluids and meds and whatever else.  I think I'll just go in my jammies.  Doctor is worried that I'm pulling a Kate Middleton.  As if.
  • @wink0erin  It'll be a HUGE wake-up call for us when we buy because we're lucky enough to have everything included into our rent right now {which makes me kinda because we're electric heating and prices here are stupid}
    I keep telling Matt it's a good thing our budgets are crunched tight now {to pay off debt and save} because it shows we can live on less kind of deal
  • @CocoBellaF - OMG! That's no good! I hope you're feeling better tomorrow at least! *HUGS*

@TwoDimes - You are making me ROFL today. Well, you AND your H.

@speakeasy14 - Callie knows exactly what you need. Give her some snuggles for me!

• @beanbot2002 I must go find and read now...

@CocoBellaF lots of healthy thoughts your way. My best friend had to go multiple times both her pregnancies. Hopefully this is the only time you'll have to and you'll be able to keep food down asap
  • labro said:
    @beanbot2002 I'm dying with anticipation! Please PM me your secrets!

I want secrets too!

Because at first I thought I knew what she was talking about.... but now I'm not sure.

• AlPacina said:

labro said:

@beanbot2002 I'm dying with anticipation! Please PM me your secrets!

I want secrets too!

Because at first I thought I knew what she was talking about.... but now I'm not sure.

Same I found nothing

@swazzle you are right. And I'm gonna eat food. Hmmmm waffles or ice cream?
  • @speakeasy14 - DEFINITELY BOTH! 

• @cocobellaF I'm so sorry, feel better.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards