Not Engaged Yet
Options

What day is it? - and also - OOTD

Re: What day is it? - and also - OOTD

• Options
    @helloliv

I'm so sorry your appointment didn't go well. I hope you're able to get some things figured out!

@wink0erin H and I don't do Valentine's Day. We exchange cards...last year my mom had to shame me into buying one. I really could care less and so could he. We'll make a nicer than normal dinner at home most likely since it falls on a weekend night and I'll have more time to cook.

• Options
    @swazzle @eilis1228 don't get me wrong, I LOVE that show, but vday is like the only day besides our anniversary that it's all about us and we go out of our way to make the other person feel special. We are both always so busy and half the time when we hang out one or both of us fall asleep and our sex life is CRAP right now so I'd rather not spend the evening watching our favorite heroes kick zombie ass when we could be all sappy and lovey... You know?
  • Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @GoldenPenguin yes!!! You can find the dosage online, I gave her a tiny piece and she didn't have any kind of adverse reaction. And she didn't even drool which is what always preceeds her throwing up lol
  • Options
    @untouchablets So why not do your actual Valentine's Day stuff on the 12th or 13th? I understand being frustrated because you want some quality time and romance with your BF, but you don't *have* to do it on February 14. You could feasibly do a really nice romantic night the 13th, and then make the 14th a nice lazy day with lots of cuddling on the couch. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @untouchablets Ummmm I have no idea what that was about?!?!?!?

• Options
    labro said:

@untouchablets Ummmm I have no idea what that was about?!?!?!?

I meant to tag @GoldenPenguin my bad!
  • Options
    eilis1228 said:

@untouchablets So why not do your actual Valentine's Day stuff on the 12th or 13th? I understand being frustrated because you want some quality time and romance with your BF, but you don't *have* to do it on February 14. You could feasibly do a really nice romantic night the 13th, and then make the 14th a nice lazy day with lots of cuddling on the couch. 

No we don't HAVE to but we want to. We did that last year, actually. This year its harder. He has fencing tournaments on Saturdays and his HS fencing team is in county finals/championships so he has practice every weeknight until late Feb. Its just convenient that vday falls on a Sunday this year.
  • Options
    hellolivhelloliv member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @wink0erin and @eilis1228 - Yeah, the hacking is sort of hilarious. I mean, I have to laugh so I don't cry! It's the worst time for our site to be down - we rely solely on tax donations, and every promo we have out links to our website, and there's heavy traffic because it's tax time. Good grief!

@whoever asked about Valentine's Day - D and I are headed to Portsmouth for Valentine's Day weekend. We split the cost and aren't doing anything else for each other aside from cards. I always think an experience is a nice gift, if you're going to do something! We plan on just lounging around our hotel room, eating good food, and drinking. Oh, and going to my favorite running store. :) 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin - Just saying, that sweater makes your boobs look awesome. 
  • Options
    @helloliv Yea unfortunately my husband wrecked two of our cars in a two weeks span. They were both his fault so our insurance is taking a huge hit. Luckily no one was hurt but I'm still very concerned about DH because I just don't understand how that can happen so close together. I'm think there is something going on with him...if he is just exhausted or so distracted about something. It's scaring me but we are going to work on it this week and see if we can come up with a solution that will help him out while he is driving.
  • Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @Swazzle @untouchablets I didn't realize it came on that late. Yes, romantic sweet stuff can easily be done beforehand. 

ETA @labro Noooooooo! :( I hate when that happens. 

• Options
    @labro son of a bitch!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I missed you yesterday!!! You are so hott!!

• Options
    @labro - Noooo, don't let the pearls go to waste!  
  • Options
    @minskat30 Oh I am still rocking the shit of those today! But UGH! I made myself extra pretty and everything!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    wahhh how do you post videos?!?
  • Options
    @labro - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Omg what a disappointment! 

@AlPacina - I went to get the link for you but it's expired now :disappointed: You are seriously the cutest thing ever. I don't meant to get all gushy AGAIN today but I can't wait to meet you IRL! 

@speakeasy14

• Options
    @AlPacina You are so adorable!!! I haven't had my hair cut....in a really really really long time. I'm going to say probably August or even July. Ouch. I'm getting it cut next week though before my Florida trip.

• Options
    @alpacina - you're my favorite & I love you. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @alpacina loving the grrr face!!

• Options
    @alpacina thanks! I haven't cut my hair since I chopped it off in September... I probably should make an appointment soon.

I need a mini vent:  So this weekend we're going up to Vermont with two other couples.  The two girls messaged me saying they're trying to figure out food.  I told them to let me know what they decide and I'll bring food for whichever day they have leftover.  The response was "We have food covered for the whole trip. You guys are bringing all the drinks.  So OJ, Gatorade, and wine. Oh and the guys probably will want beer." 

WTF!?!?!? So I have to spend way more money than everyone else to supply enough alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for 3 nights?!?!  Clearance wine it is. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Ugh, that's annoying. Would you push back on it?

• Options
    @AlPacina Omg a drinking/painting class would be hilarious, mostly because he always comments about how artsy I am and how he can't even draw a stick figure. I can't tell if he would love it or if it would be torture for him. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards