Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Something Blue?

2»

Re: Something Blue?

• My upper thigh when I tried on a garter. Maybe I could do that on the big day :p
    I was thinking about a bottle Blue WKD and a packet of Regal Kingsize cigarettes?  (The cigarettes would also be my something new.)

And for something borrowed MOH, FI and I are going 'choring' (shoplifting) the morning of...

Sorry if you are not Scottish you will probably have no idea what I'm on about!

Well really I'm wearing a piece of my late Mothers wedding dress (it's blue) sewn into my dress.  For my sister I gave her Bali currency (also blue) tied with a blue ribbon. 
    ----------- Erm, excuse me but I will have my blue wkd in a silver hip flask and just steal my regal from guests when I get to about 9pm. Cos I'm a klassy bride, yeah? p.s I don't know the term choring! Either we are from different parts of Scotland (I'm thinking you are not exactly central west) or I've not lived there for too.long!
    I'm Edinburgh but FI is Glasgow and he knows what choring is, but then he has lived with me over here for 13 years.  

I never thought of stealing the cigarettes, thanks for that!  This will give me more time in the morning and prevent me from ending up in a police station on my wedding day, again...
  • My upper thigh when I tried on a garter. Maybe I could do that on the big day :p
    I was thinking about a bottle Blue WKD and a packet of Regal Kingsize cigarettes?  (The cigarettes would also be my something new.)

And for something borrowed MOH, FI and I are going 'choring' (shoplifting) the morning of...

Sorry if you are not Scottish you will probably have no idea what I'm on about!

Well really I'm wearing a piece of my late Mothers wedding dress (it's blue) sewn into my dress.  For my sister I gave her Bali currency (also blue) tied with a blue ribbon. 
    Used to be my mum's cigarette of choice until she quit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My eyes are blue! LOL

I opted for blue suede pumps. Additionally, my wedding ring is sapphires and diamonds!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • panties, sapphire earrings (FI's birthstone), bouquet, and my girls were in navy dresses so there's that :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh gosh, I guess I'm what you call an alternative looking bride (though I don't like calling myself that) and I'm getting a new tattoo with baby blue coloring. It's gonna be backseam tattoos on my legs with baby blue ribbons up top. 
    "But feeeemales are strong as hell~"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards