Not Engaged Yet

What day is it? - and also - OOTD

1235»

Re: What day is it? - and also - OOTD

• I'm so late to the party!!

No photo because my phone won't connect to TK still :( But wearing a leopard print top and black pants. Nothing fancy. I also changed 4x this morning.

Last night was quickest dentist appt ever! 20mins in an out {not including the 15min of nitro so I could get the needle ...} I was asking about the possible root canal scheduled for June and the dentist said because that tooth is sensitive makes her feel like I may not have to have a root canal and the could be another option. {yesssss!}
    Ended up eating an avacado and 2 puddings because my face was numb lol

So this morning I was later than normal for a dr's appointment. I had to get my meds changed {was on Zoloft, now on celexa} and had to have mini convo about future of kids and that with my dr.
    Matt and I talked about going to dr before having kids, just to be safe and she said once we're ready to TTC that I need to change my medication anyways so it's a good idea.
    Even though we're not planning now, she suggested I start taking prenatal vitamins now .... I may price them just to see what I'm looking at and decide from there.

Anyways ... ended up getting my tetanus booster and MMR booster. The MMR {measles/mumps/rubella} shot burns! OMG! I thought the RN was joking when she said the was "heat sensations" Jeez ....

So yup ... late to work, late to TK today and almost done for day.

Side question for those with cats: Penny - who is either 3 or 4 - still acts like a toddler. Anyone else have same thing? I swear she gets into everything lmao
  • @audrewuh My quilt is the best one!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @eilis1228 it really really is!! I need to get a picture of it so I can AW on here now that I've shown you. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @misskittydanger - F+F get into stuff every now and then. Mostly either food on the counters, or anything with a tassle/fringe. It's super annoying and means we constantly have to think about anything we put in eyesight of them. They are worse if they haven't had a walk in a couple days (Freddie tore apart one of the Christmas stockings after three days of being snow-locked).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger I'm bored so I just clicked on your planning bio, did you know that's still in your siggy? lol. I was sad that the link to your dress no longer worked

• @cu97tiger  sneaky pup! I tend to call Penny our toddler because when she's silent she's either asleep or into stuff, like a toddler lol
  • @MissKittyDanger my mom's one cat is 4 and he's still very much a kitten. His favorite game is to grab ankles while he hides under the couch

@audrewuh I wanna see all your finished gorgeous projects! 
  • @speakeasy14  hahaha!! Penny it's toe-mice. I never wanted to teach her this but Matt decided to teach her. This morning from 6:30am she was all about the toe mice .... and "run from this room, to next room, then LAUNCH ON THE BED!" claws out. On his leg. I laughed.
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2016
    @audrewuh - Ok, that is a little weird (your friend forcing you to feel her belly).  I promise, I won't force you to molest me.  ;)  
  • @minskat30 I should have ETF that she did it to break my fear, and it helped. Haha! I'm genuinely thankful you're not going to force me to molest you!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @southernpeach89 new boots as requested
    BOOT TWINNNSSSSSS!!! 

I need it to snow more so I can wear them because mine are really stiff. The first time I put them on I felt like I was walking in ski boots haha!

*******************************************************************************************

• jenna8984 said:
    @cu97tiger I'm bored so I just clicked on your planning bio, did you know that's still in your siggy? lol. I was sad that the link to your dress no longer worked
    I did know it was still there. If I took it out, I'd never be able to go back and look at what I had posted. I'm sure at some point none of the links will work anymore. :)

Here's my dress (not on me, obvi)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @GoldenPenguin I wore mine to work today to try to break them in. I felt like a robot haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards