Not Engaged Yet

*FacePalms*

Re: *FacePalms*

• The only additional things I can think of are those adult jokes you don't get as a kid, especially in cartoons. My favorite songs typically had something to do with "doing it" as well and I'd sing along not knowing what the hell I was talking about.

@untouchablets – I legitimately have no idea if a wind storm I remember really happened or if it was a dream. I can remember the smell of my dad’s coat when he protected me and everything. But I’m unsure enough that I’ve never had the guts to ask. What if they don’t remember? That might just make it worse.

@labro – I will ALWAYS say NEIGH. I don’t give a shit.

• @GoldenPenguin BF was at the Snow Bowl. Consider me forever jealous of that.
    friends tv show funy
  • @AlPacina there was one where my 3rd grade crush and I were our classroom and all the kids were singing that song about sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g and another classmate defended us and told them to shut up. I left school that year. Fast forward to us being 17 and reconnecting over FB, i brought it up and hero classmate didn't remember AT ALL. Said it never happened.
  • @goldenpenguin and he played for U of A! I lived in AZ for a while and had a lot of friends go there so they are one of my teams.

• Oh! I have another story!

I say younger, but I must have been in later years of high school {so ... like 10yrs ago *shudder*}
    I've always been obsessed with Kraft dinner. Idk why, it's great. One night my dad was busy and my mum was working so I decided "hey can't be that hard to make it!"
    This is what I did.
    Boil water. Put noodles in. Put milk, butter and cheese in, mix.

Do you see what I DIDN'T do?

I go to find my dad because this isn't working and the noodles are getting too soft.
    He comes in, looks at pot and laughs. In the middle of the instructions it says drain but I didn't see it.

He fixed it by draining it and using Cheez-Whiz as mix {that's basically milk, butter and neon cheese mix} Turned out amazing!

So if anyone likes creamy KD, add cheez-whiz lol My mum still mocks me today
  • @MissKittyDanger I made it once, and instead of use 2/3 cup milk or whatever it calls for, I used 1 and 2/3 cup. It was like mac and cheese soup. Had to throw the whole thing away.
    friends tv show funy
  • @AlPacina there was one where my 3rd grade crush and I were our classroom and all the kids were singing that song about sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g and another classmate defended us and told them to shut up. I left school that year. Fast forward to us being 17 and reconnecting over FB, i brought it up and hero classmate didn't remember AT ALL. Said it never happened.

@untouchablets -

So do you still think it happened?!?

I'm seriously getting frustrated right now, still trying to decide if that wind storm is a real memory. I do this at least yearly, haha.

• @caseface5  now you know next time drain and use cheez-whiz! :)
  • @AlPacina I question every childhood memory I have now lol. Its a really disconnected memory, I don't know why we were in the classroom (I remember it being lunchtime) and I don't remember being with a teacher. This was a catholic school so there are a few implausibilities there lol. So I don't know, maybe it happened but probably not.
  • @eilis1228 I may have told this story before but the day I got my learners permit my mom let me drive my brother with her to football practice. I moved onto the middle of the road to avoid two giant trucks parked into my lane and the next thing I knew I was getting pulled over. The cop put his siren on which scared the crap out of me and as I pulled the car over I hit a telephone pole. My mom started yelling at the cop and I was sobbing hysterically, all while he checked to make sure I didn't damage the pole. He didn't even ask if I was okay!
  • @TwoDimes I was like 13 when I stopped believing in Santa. That's super embarrassing lol.
  • Swazzle said:
    I really did not know that salt water -- like, bodies of salt water-- could freeze. I thought it was freeze-prone like vodka. 

I had a full-blown argument with H because I KNEW there were only 3 countries in North America: Canada, the US, and Mexico, and who DOESN'T know that. I mean, really. 

@swazzle Wait, what am I missing? There are only 3...unless you're also talking about central America?? I'm confused lol  

• @GoldenPenguin - Knowing your mom makes that so much funnier than it already is :joy: 

• @goldenpenguin - Jenna beat me to saying - Don't leave out that Bruschi originally starred at the University of Arizona! ;) Also, is it sad that I did the milk thing recently, but with a water bottle that was open?

@jenna8984 - Oh my gosh, it totally looks like a gravy boat!

@swazzle - I'm pretty sure you meant freeze-proof? And also, I would have also argued that there were only three countries in North America. A quick look at wikipedia shows me how very wrong that is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @southernpeach89 - I thought the same thing as I read your post :joy:

• @southernpeach89 I still think her heated bird bath is stupid. I knew the real reason for it but it's funnier to think of those little birds cooking because the water is too hot lol.

• @swazzle I had to google as well, because I agreed there were 3.... apparently we all failed geography?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards