Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @TwoDimes - I emailed them this morning because I was thinking the same thing. I understand that it's a service and I'm not always going to LOVE everything but this one seriously missed the mark by a mile. There was a jacket that I do like but it's navy and I will never wear it and I know that's my fault, not theirs, but the rest of the box was 

• Thanks everyone! I was surprised to hear you thought the last sweater looked good on me.. I guess this is why it's good to get opinions from others. :)  Even so, the sleeves were so tight it was hard to even raise my arms.  I knew I would never wear it, so it needed to go.  It did sell today on the buy/sell/trade board, so I'll go ahead and check out as keeping everything with the 25% discount.  My next fix is scheduled for beginning of March and I think I want to ask them to send me more colorful options, as I have a ton of black, gray and neutral in my closet, and maybe dresses and skirts, which I tend to shy away from.

@Swazzle I'm so sorry to hear about your latest Fix.  I'm glad you emailed them, I've heard really good things about their customer service response.  Let us know what you hear back.
    Im your huckleberry gif Val Kilmer Tombstone Imgur
  • @Swazzle I feel like they should have offered you a replacement box AND a credit but I'm glad they are at least doing something! Hopefully this next box knocks it out of the park!

• Denise40 said:
    How do y'all find out items you're getting before it arrives?

This can be done. They email you when it's been shipped but has not yet arrived. Once they say it has been shipped, you can peek on the website, even if you haven't received the box yet. They make the items accessible to you online the moment it ships, NOT when it's been delivered.

Sorry if someone already answered this. This thread is long and I haven't read all the posts yet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Denise40 said:
    How do y'all find out items you're getting before it arrives?

This can be done. They email you when it's been shipped but has not yet arrived. Once they say it has been shipped, you can peek on the website, even if you haven't received the box yet. They make the items accessible to you online the moment it ships, NOT when it's been delivered.

Sorry if someone already answered this. This thread is long and I haven't read all the posts yet.

Or, if you have the app - when it ships, you can just click on "Checkout" on the app, and it'll show you everything, and then you just cancel the checkout.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My fix will be coming Wednesday!! I'm super excited!!

I get it every 3 weeks, lol, but now that I'm buying a home, I have less money and may have to switch the frequency of it. Boo.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @twodimes I like the pattern on the maxi skirt, but not the hi-lo kind of look.  I really like the stripe dress, and as a fellow big booty girl, I typically will wear dance shorts under and short dresses.  The navy, white, and green dress is adorable, but I've seen that pattern a lot so you could definitely find a similar dress cheaper.  If you're not going to keep anything else than I say get the last dress.  

Oh if you're looking for maxi skirts, kohls and target had a bunch on clearance
  • @TwoDimes I actually love the maxi dress with the keyhole that you don't like. Looks really long though. And I feel you on having a big booty and feeling scandalous in short dresses! IMO I think the colorblock dress is overpriced but I'm cheap and I think most of SF clothes are lol so go with your gut. 

• @TwoDimes, honestly I love everything on you. But you HAVE to get that last dress!

• @TwoDimes – I’m so sad the sides of that first skirt were a weird length because I absolutely love the pattern. Oh well, I’ve gotten some weird ones too.

For the striped dress, I think it would look AMAZING with capri-length leggings, if you have any. It looks so freaking adorable on you, but I also hate short dresses so I would not blame you for sending it back.

The Colorblocked Dress isn’t my favorite. It’s kind of frumpy, whereas the others are so cute and flattering.

The last dress looks absolutely amazing. And it might sound weird, but your chest looks awesome in it. I vote keep!

• @TwoDimes I love that last dress and the color block one! I do agree the prices are high though. Sorry, I am no help.
    friends tv show funy
  • @GoldenPenguin I agree with your choices! Those first two tops look awesome on you.
  • @GoldenPenguin Love the two you kept, especially the tunic!
    friends tv show funy
  • @GoldenPenguin - I love the first top. And the zipper detail on the second top is really cool!

• @GoldenPenguin OMG those tops are GORGEOUS!!!!! You look amazing!!

• Love the tunic! I kept the last pair of $98 jeans that fit and now I realize they're not that great!

• @GoldenPenguin - I approve of the clothes you kept. I also approve your face. ;)

@lavenderfields13 - 98 bucks really is too much for jeans if they're not AH-mazing. I tried some on from SF and was thinking yay, they fit, but there was no wow factor.

• AlPacina said:

@GoldenPenguin - I approve of the clothes you kept. I also approve your face. ;)

@lavenderfields13 - 98 bucks really is too much for jeans if they're not AH-mazing. I tried some on from SF and was thinking yay, they fit, but there was no wow factor.

This is exactly it. The Lauren Conrad jeans I have from Kohl's (in multiple colors and styles) are a more comfortable fit for me, and are half the price. 

Thanks everyone :) I'm actually wearing the striped top today, and I love it!

*******************************************************************************************

• I have a fix coming, either today or tomorrow. I am having a terrible time finding the items online though. But here is what I can find:
    PAPERMOON #9526-425 Holden Scoop Neck Blouse

JUST BLACK #16534-945 Dean Skinny Jean

PAPERMOON #16599-220 Waters Printed Maxi Dress

RD STYLE #18556-467 Yolanda Airy Knit Sweater

BANCROFT #18417-390 Flint Stone & Leaf Necklace - Can't find a picture of this.

I can't say that I am thrilled with what I have found. Will have to check out the colors and fit when it comes. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 - Do you have the app? If you get that, you can see in there what you're getting :) (Sometimes they don't have pictures, but most of the time they do.) 

• @GoldenPenguin Didn't know they had one! off to download!
    friends tv show funy
  • Okay so I got my fix yesterday and I tried everything on. At first I didn't think I would like it all, but once it was on I did. I loved how it all fit and the fabric and was really happy. I took pictures and then went to my dinner. When I got there I took out my phone to show the pictures to my coworkers who is also getting SF now. When I took out my phone, I HATED the pictures.

Now I don't know if I hate the clothes, or hate the way I look in the pictures. The jeans were a little snug, but did pull up and zip. I liked everything else so I was thinking of getting all 5 even though the jeans don't fit, to get the discount and then wear them when they do fit which should be soon. IDK I'm so torn. Okay so here are the pics.

These are the jeans and necklace
    BANCROFT #18417-390 Flint Stone & Leaf Necklace & JUST BLACK #16534-945 Dean Skinny Jean

RD STYLE #18556-467 Yolanda Airy Knit Sweater

PAPERMOON #16599-220 Waters Printed Maxi Dress

PAPERMOON #9526-425 Holden Scoop Neck Blouse

So I'm torn on what to do. Please help!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 I love that dress on you! I think it's really flattering, and I LOVE mint green so the color is great. I like the sweater too, but I'm not sure how I feel about the last shirt. I don't know if it's the cut or the pattern, but something is off for me. The jeans are a cute color!
    For me it always comes down to whether or not I'm comfortable in the clothes. I made the mistake of keeping a shirt from one of my fixes that i was "meh" about... And I've never worn it! Now I only keep the stuff that I'm thrilled with even if it means losing the discount. I think all of this stuff looks great on you, so it comes down to how you feel.
  • @PamBeesly524 Thank you! I will have to try it all on again tonight and see what I think. I did rush though it.

@TwoDimes Thank you! It's a gray undershirt. I was thinking it might look completely different with white under it. Not even pulled down, but just to brighten it up a bit. I always pull my tanks down though from habit. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 What brand are the jeans? Usually they seem to stretch out a quite a bit so if they're tight-ish now then I'd consider keeping them. Especially since you're losing weight every week anyway!

I love everything else except for the last shirt. Maybe try it with a white cami like you said? I think it's the pattern for me though, it's NMS.

• @caseface5 I really like everything, but the maxi dress looks amazing on you.  I feel like the last shirt looks like it's a crop style?  Maybe it's because the cami is so much longer.  
  • @labro They are Just Black. They are super stretchy so they might stretch out over time. I LOVE them, they are soft and I love the color so that is why I am leaning towards keeping it. I also think I have to try the shirt with a white cami.

@speakeasy14 thank you! I think it might be a crop. The stylist actually sent me mostly petite stuff this time and I think it's because I am short. It helps in some aspects but I think hurts in others. Like if this shirt wasn't petite then it might look better? I'm not sure. I might contact customer service and see if I can get it in regular and not petite, which would be much better and I could still get the 5/5 discount.
    friends tv show funy
  • @caseface5 - I LOVE the first 4 items. I really do think that last shirt is too short to be as cute as it should be. If you can get a different/longer size I think it could be awesome! Definitely keep the dress, and I love that necklace!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards