Re: Thursday

• Options
    Hahahahaha the girl dressed as Sleeping Beauty is clearly thinking 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    I wanna know if her friends just so happened to have hair/skin that coordinated with the princesses or if she picked out brideslaves to be a specific princess
  • Options
    @futuremrshistorian omg it's ursula!!! 
  • Options
    Okay honest question .... if you were to redo your wedding, what kind of dress would you have? Same person, but renewing vows.

I would totally do this .... and I am dead serious, except maybe different colour
    probably exact same
    I oddly love the coloured dresses .... so I'd do this or one with coloured tulle :)

• Options
    @misskittydanger - I'd wear the exact same dress. I love it sooooo much.
  • Options

Hey! Busy day at work today so I don't have time to respond to everyone but I wanted to pop in as your friendly neighborhood accountant... @cocobellaf You can only itemize medical and dental expenses which EXCEED 10% of your AGI (adjusted gross income). So just to use round numbers, if your bottom line earnings come to $100,000k for the year, you can only deduct medical expenses that were in excess of $10,000. If you spent $8,000 you get no deduction. If you spend $12,000, you can claim only $2,000.

Also @coco & @minskat30 breastfeeding supplies are now considered part of medical expenses. Pumps, supplements, storage containers, etc. But the same rule applies, so I'm sure none of us will spend enough to actually take the deduction. :(

• Options
    Hmmm, I think I'm right under that line then.  I'll print everything out and take it to our tax guy and let him tell me.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14  what a flowy dress! Is that the kind of style if you were looking for a dress you'd be drawn to?

@jenjen047 I loved mine too, but I'm always drawn to the coloured ones! Lol I doubt I'd ever wear one, but so cute!
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger I'm pretty sure I'd drown in a dress like that, but it's such a gorgeous dress.  Realistically I'm more of a fit & flare lover.  And I need some back details.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards