Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday again

13»

Re: Monday again

• Options
    @labro yeah the research I found said they phased it out in 2012 and replaced with the CX5... which is another hesitation. 
  • Options

Bathroom currently:

What a lovely bathroom hahaha
  • Options
    @minskat30 - It's partially H's fault since I'm afraid of heights so I can't get on the roof to take them down and partially the weather's fault since it's been so cold. That is so freaking frustrating about your BIL. I would have to say something. Yes, he's family and gave you a lower rate but you hired him for a service and it's not wrong to expect it to be done professionally and in a timely fashion. I looooove all the stuff for the nursery! 

@beanbot2002 - Awww poor Noah! That hurts my heart. I cannot believe he's going to be 2 already. That's just insane. 

@eilis1228 - You reeeeeeeeally need to catch up! I demand it! Pics of your patio! It sounds awesome. 

@AlPacina - UGH wallpaper. The wall in the pic looks great now! 

• Options
    @AlPacina All wallpaper can go burn a thousand deaths in hell.

• Options
    @AlPacina LOL luckily we didn't end up fighting this time, but I swear we get cranky and bicker almost every time we go to Ikea. I was really tipsy from brunch, which may have helped. Also, your bathroom... I can't. hahahaha. Why on earth did they put those colors together?

@minskat30 @Swazzle I suck and only took this picture of the lights:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Peaseblossom55 Miss you and I've been thinking of you! Hope you're doing OK. 

@futuremrshistorian I wanted extensions before my wedding because I was planning on wearing my hair down and wanted it really long. I have a ton of hair and it's super thick-  I think my quote was around $2400. Needless to say I did NOT get the extensions. lol

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - HOLY CRAP WOW.  Yeah...I wouldn't have paid anymore than I did for them.  Luckily I have enough hair to keep them going for a while, so I can decide if I want to keep them or not.
  • Options
    @lavendderfields13 - JFC that's crazy. I wore my clip in extensions for my wedding. My hair was in an updo so it just added volume since my hair is crazy thin. FWIW if you still want extensions, try Bellami. I'm obsessed with mine. I think I have the piccolini set.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards