Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hump Day

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    @beachyone15 - If you haven't already, check out Skyscanner. You can see where flights are cheapest to in the whole US or the whole world and also search whole months at a time rather than specific dates. 

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - I am so glad that Callie is feeling a little bit better.  Any idea what you're doing for dinner?  I think tonight will either be eggs/toast or a quesadilla.  I want to live vicariously through other people's food experiences.  :)
  • Options
    @swazzle - Never heard of Skyscanner. Thanks for the tip!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 The inventory around here is doing pretty good! Buying can be competitive but I'm not seeing a lot of selling for more than the asking price. Usually sellers are getting asking price but not like bidding wars or anything.

@TwoDimes Yep it's literally on the market RIGHT NOW! I doubt it will be by the time we're ready though...but it's basically become my standard lol. I really really love character in a house so that's important. We don't need a house with more bedrooms, but we definitely need a house with a larger layout. We're comfortable staying in the same location but we're open to other areas too as long as it's the same radius from work. Not necessarily newer because I still want a large lot and that's hard to find in new homes around here.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - It's still on! H's BFF who was a GM in our wedding, his sorta GF is on this season and apparently makes it far. 

• Options
    @beachyone15  I've heard such good reviews, I'm so glad Ryan Reynolds fought for it to have R rating!! :)
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - Oh, that is adorable! Perfect for boy or girl.

• Options
    @jenna8984  that is so adorable!!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - So cute, I love it!
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF We are doing camarones con arroz and MIL is bringing dessert. I've made it before but only once...I like to add tomatoes and green pepper in there too.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 Those decals are adorable!!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 That ball sounds amazing and perfect for you!! You should totally go and dress up!

• Options
    edited March 2016
    @beachyone15 - I mean, yay Texas for not voting for Trump, but Cruz is just as, if not more scary! But he's also from there, so I'm not surprised that they went that way. 

@jenna8984 - I absolutely ADORE that room!! I personally think doing extremely gendered rooms for a baby is a little ridiculous, so I love that design!

Also, Acadia is one of my most favorite places on the planet. It is just overwhelmingly, stunningly beautiful. You should totally go there! 

@southernpeach89 - I hope Callie keeps feeling better! Poor little munchkin. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @cu97tiger Ughhh tendinitis sucks! I hope you'll still be able to modify and keep working out! Be careful about pushing yourself too hard and making the problem worse instead of better! Also, as always, I'm sending ALL THE VIBES for your upcoming IVF monitoring. <3

• Options
    @cu97tiger - It's just annoying because they are the EXACT contacts I've been wearing (same brand and my script didn't change) so I don't know what the deal is. I'm going to look at the site that my insurance recommends (ContactsDirect) and see if they have the same "brand" requirement. I'm convinced it's a conspiracy to make me pay for the expensive contacts, haha.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

@labro that's awesome, you need to get that dream house so it can be NEY slumber party headquarters!

@speakeasy14 That party sounds SO fun!! You must attend.

@cu97tiger Aw man your poor friend. Good riddance that she's done with that jackass and I hope she finds someone amazing.

• Options
    @jenna8984 - That is so perfect! I love it! 

@minskat30 - Good luck today! 

@speakeasy14 - Ohhhhh that sounds like so much fun! You have to go!

• Options
    @cu97tiger - I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hopefully it heals quickly!

@minskat30 - Positive vibes for the test results!

@speakeasy14 - The ball sounds fun! Also yay for Callie losing weight!
  • Options
    @wink0erin - I have really bad dry eyes too!! It's so frustrating. I guess I'll just go ahead and order the same ones I've been using, but I don't like it. 

• Options
    @wink0erin - Yay for Costa Rica! It's a beautiful country! H and I went there for our first anniversary. I was violently ill for the whole second half of our trip when we did the beach area but the first half of our trip was amazing and if you do the Arenal area, I can give some tips/info!

• Options
    @wink0erin - I guess I'm just weird, but I would rather walk than ride one of those scooters.  I feel humiliated enough already!  And YAY!!!!! for Costa Rica.

@speakeasy14 - Please go to the ball and take lots of pictures.  Also....

@southernpeach89 - I am drooling over the idea of shrimp for dinner.  Enjoy!!

@cu97tiger - Well, crap on the tendonitis.  Any ideas how you're going to modify?  Do they have you taking an anti-inflammatory or anything?

@jenna8984 - Cute decals!!!  I love the fawn!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards