Not Engaged Yet

TGIF!

Re: TGIF!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    So this is basically what our stuff looks like. It's not bad at all honestly....but when I look at the pictures in the home for sale and how beautiful their white trim is....I don't know.

This is our formal dining room that we don't use as a dining room. They actually painted the wainscoting in here already but the trim work is stained wood.

This is the fireplace and a corner of our living room so you can get an idea of what the wainscoting is like there.

And this is a close up of the dental tooth molding we have. I'm pretty sure this stuff would be a PITA to paint.

• Again, just my personal opinion, but I actually like the color of the wood. If I were to buy the house, I'd probably paint the fireplace mantel white to lighten it up, and re-paint the wainscoting in the dining room. But I think the color of the wood is a nice color.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @labro - I would leave the trim. You never know if a buyer will want it painted or unpainted, so no need going through that.

@eilis1228 - Ha, it will only be 8 minutes if I can't complete one of the rounds. So it's kind of like the better you do, the more you get punished!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @labro I'd leave it as is! I think it looks nice! Plus it's one of those things that would be easy to change after someone buys the house, if they so choose, but it would be REALLY hard to undo once painted. I think white trim looks nice but it is so trendy right now.

• labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes i2i I would LOVE a home like that.

• labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 I hope you're able to go!!!

• @jenna8984 do itttttttttt!!!!!!!!
  • @labro - Yeah, that would be a PIA to do.  If it was my home and I was moving into it, I would want it painted white BUT I would be able to look past it in buying the home.  If someone mentions the house seems "dark" or "dated" try to offer the trim painting as a credit to a buyer.  Your agent, if he/she is good, will get good constructive feedback for you with the first open house or two.  
  • @labro your place is beautiful!

@TwoDimes I agree with the white trim! A lot of our stuff is dark wood and grey, so we've talked about having white trim to brighten the room.
  • labrolabro member

Omg this is everything!

• @wink0erin awesome job! You'll have to take a picture of it glowing
  • @speakeasy14 I will try! The fact it glows in the dark is what sold me on the fabric. Plus, it's star wars without being in your face about it. 

Good news, my car won't be expensive to fix at all. I take it in Tuesday to get repaired and they said it should only take an hour. Yayyyyyy! 

I stopped at the beer store on my way back to work so I shall celebrate a little bit tonight. :)

• @labro I'm a size 7.  What kinda shoes are we talking about?
  • labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 They're all between size 8 1/2 and 9 1/2 depending on how long I've had the shoe for. I thought about trying give some away here for the cost of shipping but I ended up keeping all of my nicest shoes even though I don't wear them anymore, and these pairs that are left are just not in good enough condition that I think anyone here would want them. They're good enough to be donateable and re-wearable but not good enough for my friends! <3

• I'm sooooo close to convincing my bf that we need to go to the 20s ball.  I already have an idea of what I want to wear.  Currently on the hunt for shoes that I can wear, that my ankle can handle
  • @speakeasy14  - You need a nice low pair of maryjanes!

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @swazzzle oo I like them all!

This is what I'm thinking for dress:

Click 1

Click 2

Click 3

Click 4

Click 5

Click 6

• labrolabro member
    Oooooo @Swazzle @speakeasy14 I really like the last pair! The first pair is my second favorite!

• @speakeasy14 - Only the first link is working for me but I freaking LOVE it. So you obviously need that one. 

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @swazzle hm maybe cause they make you login? -- nope I messed up, should be better now haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards