Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday!

I'm working from home this morning because our appointment is today for the big ultrasound! As long as this baby isn't bashful, we'll know in a couple hours boy or girl, and hopefully healthy as can be!

Best part of your weekend?

Worst part of your weekend?

What's for dinner tonight?

Busy or slow week ahead?

What's your next holiday (spring break, Good Friday, Memorial day)?

Re: Monday!

• Options

Best part of your weekend? My "aunt" (friend who's my parents age) came over Saturday to see my new house and hang out. She brought meatballs and cookies and a blanket she knitted for baby. Was so nice to catch up with her.

Worst part of your weekend? Nothing really!

What's for dinner tonight? crockpot shredded chicken tacos

Busy or slow week ahead? pretty busy at work but nothing during the evenings

What's your next holiday? Patriots Day also known as Marathon Monday in MA since the Boston Marathon route shuts down my road to the office. I don't even know what day it is, I think the 3rd week in April.

• Options

@jenna8984 - Good luck at the appointment today.  Have fun!!

@southernpeach89 - I'm glad you were about to go to CF and that Callie wasn't up all night.

Best part of your weekend? - Sitting on the front porch this weekend and enjoying the sun and warm weather.

Worst part of your weekend? - Being sick.

What's for dinner tonight? - I have no idea, whatever sounds good today.

Busy or slow week ahead? - Busy!!

What's your next holiday (spring break, Good Friday, Memorial day)? - H gets off Good Friday and I'm thinking about taking it off, too.  But besides that, the next holiday or day off that I know of is Memorial Day, although I'm sure I'll have something before then.

• Options
    @caseface5 Sorry the fundraiser didn't have a great turn out. Sounds like you still had a fun night though!

@Swazzle Those shoes are Adorable!!!!!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 - Fingers crossed for a cooperative baby today! 

@southernpeach89 - We need a Bachelor group chat!

@caseface5 - Your living room looks SO great! I love the paint color and the couch so much. 

• Options
    PSA (especially for WW people): I really like the oatmeal "pancakes"! It's (obviously) a different texture than real pancakes and they're not super sweet, which I actually like. I added a tiny bit of light butter because they were a little dry but definitely going to be my go-to breakfast from now on since I can make them at home for the week, heat them up at work, and they're only 6 points. 

• Options

@swazzle cute shoes! Great job with meal prep, those salads sound yum. I just cut up all my fruit for my smoothie prep, was so sad that half my pineapple was rotten inside. I just bought it yesterday!

@caseface5 holy crap, that looks amazing! I love how you even changed the shelves on the back wall, looks so good!

@cocobellaf porch sitting sounds glorious, glad you had nice weather

@southernpeach89 How far was the ride to SC? She looked super smiley despite not napping!

• Options
    @Swazzle I love oatmeal pancakes!!! I put mashed banana into the batter too and it's super yummy! Also I'm all for a Bachelor group chat!

@jenna8984 It was only 2 hours so we left during her usual nap time that way she could nap in the car. She had a good day Sunday...she actually took her naps. It was Saturday that was nap refusal day lol.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - I actually thought about doing that! My bananas aren't quite ripe yet though. Next time I'll try it out. I'll tell @Hummingbird125 about group chat tonight :smile: 

• Options
    @TwoDimes - I will have 8 pairs of shoes with me in Chicago. ... Errrr make that 9. You are gorgeous in that photo and your nephew is so cute and tiny :love: 

• Options
    @jenna8984 good luck today! I'm saying boy just because everyone else is having a girl haha
    @swazzle free shoes are the best!  Kohls is also the best for great deals. When I worked at kohls I found two pairs of converse on clearance.  After my employee discount it came to $6 total. 
    @caseface5 the living room looks so nice! You guys did a great job.

nothing really exciting

My bf was swamped at work so he didn't get home till 7-8ish each night and by that time was too tired to do anything else.  

Burgers and homemade french fries

Busy or slow week ahead?

Slow. 

Good Friday

• Options

@twodimes aaaah that's adorable!! and darn you, Indy.

@speakeasy14 I've never made fries, are you frying or roasting them?

• Options
    @jenna8984 I just slice the potatoes up and throw them on a baking sheet with some olive oil and salt.  I let them get crispy (so usually 45 minutes at 350). They usually look more like wedges than fries, but still taste awesome.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes Look at that little burrito!! Aww I miss swaddling Callie up like that.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes - That could be an exaggeration. I haven't started packing yet. BUT I'm notorious for overpacking shoes so it's definitely a possibility. 

• Options
    @jenna8984  whooo gender day!

@caseface5 your living room looks great :)

Pretty busy weekend. Friday not much because I'm at a different office, but because my commute home takes me thru a mall I opted to stop at Victoria's Secret for some new undies. I need to toss some that the elastic is going to shit.
    Got home, ate, took a bath and tried to crash early. Matt comes to bed and wakes me up. I could not for the life of me fall back asleep! 3hrs later, I finally fell asleep for a few hrs.

Saturday I went to a friend's place because I had to drop some stuff off and she was with her son and niece and nephew. We chit-chatted, she told me some gossip - some very heart breaking - and we caught up.

That night my friend's bf was hosting a party, so we went. It's weird because pretty much the only person I knew - other than Matt - was my friend and her bf. I'm not a hugely social person, so I was pretty grateful she stuck by me to socialize. Didn't hurt that her and I hadn't seen each other since around xmas lol
    Ended up staying until like 3am!!

Sunday we saw Deadpool .... omg hilarious!! My favourite part of movies/tv shows is when they break the 4th wall.

Since this weekend was milder than usual, I opened some windows and got some cleaning done.

My mum came home from Vegas a day early because she has a terrible cough. She's suppose to see a clinic today to see what's going on.

Oh ... crazy thing happened this morning. I nearly got hit by a van!
    I had right of way to cross and I went to go but I saw something in peripheral vision so I stepped back on sidewalk. A van promptly brakes so hard he skids and if I had been right there when he stopped I would have gotten hit.
    Worse part is that he didn't stop because he saw me, he stopped because of traffic.

Urg .... people need to pay attention!!
  • Options
    @Swazzle  don't pack too many shoes, give yourself some options to buy some ;)
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:
    @jenna8984 I just slice the potatoes up and throw them on a baking sheet with some olive oil and salt.  I let them get crispy (so usually 45 minutes at 350). They usually look more like wedges than fries, but still taste awesome.
    Try this with Lowrey's seasoning salt sometime. YUMMMMMMMMMMM! I've made sweet potato fries this way, too. Delish!

SOLD

• Options
    @Swazzle hahahaha 9 pairs?  I'm bringing one, possibly two.  And only bringing a bookbag.  

@twodimes omg your nephew is adorable!! You're not so bad yourself 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - YOU SOUND SO JUDGY ABOUT MY SHOES. 

@labro - At least SOMEONE gets me around here :wink: I keep checking the website to see if it's up yet but it's not. I hope it's available today because I'm dying to watch it and I won't have time tonight if I'm going to watch The Bachelor. 

SCRATCH THAT! IT'S UP! K BYE. 

• Options
    Oh crap forgot questions!

Seeing "deadpool" finally!

My apparent bout of insomnia

Chicken tournados with some side

Busy or slow week ahead?
    Depends on how many people come in with taxes

Easter. We get the Friday off but not Monday.

• Options
    @jenna8984 Good luck at your appointment!! I hope baby shows it all, haha!
    @caseface5 Love the living room!

Best part of your weekend? Relaxing and crocheting a bunch of flowers for a wreath I'm making. 

Worst part of your weekend? Getting stuck in traffic on Saturday, which really wasn't THAT bad. 

What's for dinner tonight? Leftovers

Busy or slow week ahead? Work is SLOW, but life is BUSY! Tomorrow morning I get my car fixed, and I need to go to the post office to mail some things and pack for my trip to Florida!

What's your next holiday (spring break, Good Friday, Memorial day)? My next work holiday is the primary election in May. 

I'm rushing because I have a meeting in a few minutes, which I will sit and twiddle my thumbs at because I literally have NOTHING to work on at work this week (so far). I'll probably write out a packing list while everyone else talks about their cases. This is the lowest my workload has been since I started here two years ago, and it's all because of deadlines getting shifted around. I assume it means shit is about to hit the fan and I will be assigned a ton of stuff ASAP. 

On Wednesday morning I fly to Orlando for a conference and I am SO pumped. I'll be busy almost the entire time I'm there which is good and bad. I won't be relaxing much, haha. BUT I get to go to Disney for a couple evenings, and a couple of my Florida friends are driving up on the Saturday to hang out. 

For those who watch DA, is season 6 available online somewhere (free, and legal)? I thought it was included in my Prime subscription, but it seems its pay-per-episode. I'm going to go bonkers if I can't continue watching once I finish season 5, esp because it's hard to avoid spoilers.

Off to my pointless work meeting. Ugh!

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @speakeasy14 - YOU SOUND SO JUDGY ABOUT MY SHOES. 

@labro - At least SOMEONE gets me around here :wink: I keep checking the website to see if it's up yet but it's not. I hope it's available today because I'm dying to watch it and I won't have time tonight if I'm going to watch The Bachelor. 

SCRATCH THAT! IT'S UP! K BYE. 

• Options
    @beachyone15 love your new hair!!!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @beachyone15 Love the new hair!!! I suppose your friends were actually "napping". ;) Also, wtf on that dude breaking his nose and chipping his tooth? Are we all still in elementary school???

• Options
    @beachyone15 Sounds like you had a great time! That sucks about your friend falling on their face though lol....ugh well next time he will know better lol.

@wink0erin Have fun in Orlando! DH and I went two years ago around this time for Spring Training games. It's so nice there right now with the weather!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards